Cowboys vs Washington Football Team: Turkey Day Edition

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

Currently at 31.8 points per game and still in last place, the previous game certainly made them better since they only gave up 28.

Vast improvement!

They played pretty good against Pitt. Against Minnesota, the thing they did well was the 2 takeaways and key stops. Something that if they did these things, we could have beat Seattle and the Browns. That is the thing. This defense was so putrid that giving up 28pts is kind of an improvement. Sad but its the reality. They still leave a ton to be desired. I just wish this defense gave these performances earlier in the year.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Currently at 31.8 points per game and still in last place, the previous game certainly made them better since they only gave up 28.

Vast improvement!

Yeah, 46 & 125 yards allowed on the ground the last two games is far better than the previous 7 games. That’s just me, though. 

Let's go ahead and win the east so we drop a dozen draft spots below teams with 3 or 4 more wins.

I do agree. I’m on team tank and trade that pick for more picks.

But let’s be honest. The cowboys aren’t getting a top 5 pick. They got 3 NFC East games AND the Bengals without Burrow.

They’re winning 2 more games meaning they might be getting a top 10 pick. Maybe.

I’m all for them losing this game and the rest. I just don’t see it happening.

What does it matter? Cowboys would fuck up the pick, anyway. 

Or get someone like CeeDee, Martin, Tyron...oh wait, they’re all picks in the teens.

They could get Zeke or that DB they traded into the top 10 to get.

Kind of makes you think. Unless they’re getting getting a QB in the top 5 they’ll probably get just as good a positional player at 15+ as they would at 7-14.
  • Hook 'Em 1