Cowboys vs Washington Football Team: Turkey Day Edition

Vic Mackey

31 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

What I am doing wrong for my pasted tweets not to embed?

1. Because you touch yourself

2. Try using the "Insert other media" button on the lower right 

3. If that doesn't work go ahead and post the comment, then hit edit, erase the link and then  repaste it, and it should pop to life

Edited by clapclapclap
I think you only have 10 minutes to edit, because Derka

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Skip is a professional troll and does it so well. I applaud his work. Mainly because so many things he says gets people riled up. I don't actually watch his show but follow him on Twitter for amusement. 

It's so effective that Steven gAy stole his bit.  NTTAWWT

Also I logged on to bet Washington because it's comical to see Dallas favored vs anyone.  Of course I log on and my bookie changes it to -2.5 from -3 and I change my mind (after 40 drinks and a few lines) to bet Dallas because fuck that guy for moving MY line.  Anyways, fuck Dallas, god damn cunts. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It's so effective that Steven gAy stole his bit.  NTTAWWT

Also I logged on to bet Washington because it's comical to see Dallas favored vs anyone.  Of course I log on and my bookie changes it to -2.5 from -3 and I change my mind (after 40 drinks and a few lines) to bet Dallas because fuck that guy for moving MY line.  Anyways, fuck Dallas, god damn cunts. 

I mean, I like you and all, but as a doctor I can't help but question your choices.

Oh wait, I'm not a doctor... you are...

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Paper_jam said:

This fucking team is shit. Home game, Thanksgiving. Playing against probably your biggest rival, with a chance to take command (such as it is) of the division. And you just played like complete shit. Congrats.

Are rivals really a thing in the NFL?

15 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Now as a Saints fan I don’t feel any special feeling in beating any other team in the division

Because you've owned your division for so fucking long 😂

Thats like saying "as a Pats fan, beating the Jets just doesn't do it for me"

And I'm not saying every division has equal rivalries - but there are still good ones out there. NFC East, AFC South, AFC North all come to mind as divisons* with some good inter-team hatred.

Edited by ztejas

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Yeah, maybe. I grew up an oilers fan and there were definitely rivalries in the afc central. Now as a Saints fan I don’t feel any special feeling in beating any other team in the division. I figured free agency took care of a lot of that. 

Since Payton/Brees took over in 06 the Saints v Falcons is 14-13 in favor of the Saints. 53-50 all time in favor of the falcons. Thats a damn good rivalry game! The problem with the cowboys is “America’s team” gets a lot of hate directed towards it lol. Eli Manning’s first win at Jerry’s world he put the score and signed his name in sharpie somewhere in the visitor locker room haha. If you’re a eagle’s player and you want the fans love you shit talk the cowboys.  I do agree that free agency has watered most rivalries down significantly over the years. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I remember wondering what Aaron Rodger’s problem was with Mccarthy, he said after the game that the fake punt was obviously a solid call, yes obviously Mike, how foolish of everyone to laugh at you, the runner got the ball twenty yards from the first down marker, I guess the reverse was supposed to leave the entire Redskin defense frozen like WTF just happened?

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Loather said:

I remember wondering what Aaron Rodger’s problem was with Mccarthy, he said after the game that the fake punt was obviously a solid call, yes obviously Mike, how foolish of everyone to laugh at you, the runner got the ball twenty yards from the first down marker, I guess the reverse was supposed to leave the entire Redskin defense frozen like WTF just happened?

This had to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in a football game. For one, it was a 4pt game with 12 minutes to go. Dallas has the momentum a little in terms of stopping Washington. There was no need for it. The next is that it was 4th and 10 well inside your own territory. And finally, the fucking play itself. Some double reverse that was slow developing. What were they expecting here? On a fake punt, you want to move quick. This was fucking slow as hell. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

This had to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in a football game. For one, it was a 4pt game with 12 minutes to go. Dallas has the momentum a little in terms of stopping Washington. There was no need for it. The next is that it was 4th and 10 well inside your own territory. And finally, the fucking play itself. Some double reverse that was slow developing. What were they expecting here? On a fake punt, you want to move quick. This was fucking slow as hell. 

I was looking away from the TV when the fake happened and I still haven't seen a reply of it. But I don't need to see the actual play.

All I need to know is.... WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RISK GIVING THEM THE BALL BACK DEEP IN YOUR END OF THE FIELD WHEN YOU ARE DOWN BY LESS THAN A TOUCHDOWN AND THERE ARE 12 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME? AND THE DEFENSE HAD JUST CAUSED A THREE AND OUT.

That was like calling designed pass to bounce off the defenders helmet and into one of your guys' arms and hoping it's not an interception. It might work, but really you're just turning it over on purpose because... WHY?

It was like, "Fuck this, this game is too close. We should be losing by more."

Torbush. 

I think some of the historical intradivision games still have some intensity year to year because they play more often, newer players hear stories from the vets, and the fans and local media hyping up the rivalry. But it was more intense last century when it was the same players on the teams for 5-10+ years and their hatred intensified over their careers. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

That Gibson kid is damn good, 3rd round pick that primarily played WR at Memphis just destroyed us today at rb lol. The cowboys just can’t have nice things. To be fair to McCarthy we have been decimated by injuries. It’s gotta be time to put ole squints in and let him rack up the last 5 losses. 

i was told you can only pick up bad ass RBs in the top 5 of the draft, and then you have to give them ridiculous extensions to keep them around in this day and age.

Zeke Elliott set the Cowboys back years.  it wasn't his fault the Cowboys drafted him but i'll be damned if this thing wouldn't be in better shape had we never taken him, much less re-signed him.

• Like 1