LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I totally forgot about that whole ordeal. So Manti was gay?

Well, his buddy who catfished him was certainly gay. Whether Manti actually knew it was a dude never came out but the story presented by Manti didn't make a lot of sense.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao. There is absolutely no hope for LSU. They have no talent anywhere on the field.

I feel bad for Marshall still being there.  He's like the kid whose friends were all a year older in HS who got let behind to mope around his senior year.

19 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Since Aggy has a real coach and we don’t, at what point do they start taking the recruits that we had locked up? Or has it already started happening. Must be nice. You know. Having a real coach and all.

Jimbo is a complete dumbfuck bruh

They get recruits because they play in a real football conference that sends defensive players to the league. We play in a clown conference.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, F250 said:

This game is terrible. No way aggy should be #5.

A&M receivers can't seem to get open against that man, press D. Mond is getting plenty of time in the pocket but still can't find anybody to catch the ball... partly because there are only about 2 guys-- Wydermeyer and Anais Smith.  Hez Jones was a 4-star but has been injured throuhout his career and is starting now only because so many other receivers ahead of him are gone or injured.

TL; dr: it's about matchups in a given game. The matchups in this one aren't working out so well, so far.  I expect some changes at the half... let's see.

4 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Is Elko tied up in huge contract? Surprised other programs haven't tried and poached him. 

Yes.

He has been a hot name the last two off seasons, but he is one of the highest paid coordinators. And he is still quite young. Maybe he doesn't want to take HC job. Some guys don't want that.

1 minute ago, PHLaggie said:

A&M receivers can't seem to get open against that man, press D. Mond is getting plenty of time in the pocket but still can't find anybody to catch the ball... partly because there are only about 2 guys-- Wydermeyer and Anais Smith.  Hez Jones was a 4-star but has been injured throuhout his career and is starting now only because so many other receivers ahead of him are gone or injured.

TL; dr: it's about matchups in a given game. The matchups in this one aren't working out so well, so far.  I expect some changes at the half... let's see.

I will say that the LSU defensive backs are pretty damn good and makes me feel rage thinking about how ours do not know how to cover a receiver.

• Rage+1 1