LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

We ain't chasing this horribad shit.  Fuck the SEC,   We will be fine aggy.  
On the radio this week they discussed the perfect storm for aggy. Take away the terrible loss to bama, and give them credit for the Florida win, the other teams combined they have beat in conference was 6 or 7 wins total.

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

This is the point in the thread where we ask LSU fans again whether there will be a huge drop off in the offense without Brady.  

Burrow man. Plus Brady. It’s sad to see LSU be so bad bc their University is in the shitter financially. I have nothing against them. Just sad to watch the schools there suffer and collapse. 

be funny if ATM made the CFP. They won’t but what if?

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Burrow man. Plus Brady. It’s sad to see LSU be so bad bc their University is in the shitter financially. I have nothing against them. Just sad to watch the schools there suffer and collapse. 

be funny if ATM made the CFP. They won’t but what if?

They won't but if they do, CDC better double up his security if he hasn't fired Herman by that point.

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

I think they realized it was a unicorndog year

Lol @Kyrie Eleison spent the last 12 months stalking any thread that even remotely mentioned LSU so he could let us know what a perpetually elite program they developed in Baton Rouge.

Edited by Reynolds Woodcock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Those inbreds thought they were 2009 Alabama. In reality they were 2009 Texas without the injury to their star quarterback (softly cries into pillow). 

I actually went into a "If Colt didn't get hurt rant" during Thanksgiving.

14 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Lol @Kyrie Eleison spent the last 12 months stalking any thread that even remotely mentioned LSU so he could let us know when a perpetually elite program they developed in Baton Rouge.

That weeping pussy won't show up until next year and show us how they reload with a human experiment as a HC