LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Who would graduate from UT and not really root for them because you like a SEC school instead?  How baffling is it that?

He's a troll. Here's your proof:

18 minutes ago, Zeus said:

that Maryland offense from two years ago.

I asked 5 minutes ago on a game thread what he studied and he's been strangely silent.  But, all the footbaw stuff he knows lots about.  

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Fixed 

See the thing is. They did a whole documentary about how she lives alone mostly and he’s in one wing of the house and she’s in another. And it was good.  All was well. Now he has COVID and he’s home 24/7. This is challenging 

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Who would graduate from UT and not really root for them because you like a SEC school instead?  How baffling is it that?

I root for them, just tired of giving too many fucks about them in this conference. The games are all identical.

Every game this season except Baylor has come down to the last drive or gone to overtime. Call it turtle Tom if you want, I think it has something to do with all these odd calls that go against us over and over. It's not really like watching normal football, every other play is a flag and ref huddle. Then the endless replay reviews on everything that cause the games to go an hour longer than the normal game. I'd rather just not subject myself to that torture because I want them to do well, and I know the games are going to come down to a heartbreaking or heroic finish, every time.

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

What building is that in?

Lol the ole ECJ

What really sucks is I worked on the new EERC that now ties into there. Lucky fucks get a sweet building now in the engineering quad.

Larry Speck had us write a paper about how it feels there in the commie blocks vs. how it feels in the 6 pack. Mind bottling once you start to think about it.

Any more pop quiz questions genius? What did you study psychology?

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I root for them, just tired of giving too many fucks about them in this conference. The games are all identical.

Every game this season except Baylor has come down to the last drive or gone to overtime. Call it turtle Tom if you want, I think it has something to do with all these odd calls that go against us over and over. It's not really like watching normal football, every other play is a flag and ref huddle. Then the endless replay reviews on everything that cause the games to go an hour longer than the normal game. I'd rather just not subject myself to that torture because I want them to do well, and I know the games are going to come down to a heartbreaking or heroic finish, every time.

You have gotten tired of Texas football because all the games are identical.  Got it.

So, tell me about that Civil Engineering building.  What's it called?  Is it RLM or PCL?

Just now, TexasMan said:

Oh I can admit that. I just don't want them to have the benefits of being in the CFP (recruiting, etc) 

Exactly. I refuse to admit it. I can't bring myself to do it. God, recruiting is already caused me to ban myself from even looking at the recruiting board since Ewers decommitted. My heart can't take much more. 

One thing Jimbo does and other top coaches do, which is a kind of a no shit thing, is they keep their best players on the field the whole game and feature them in designed concepts.  He has figured out about 5 ways to get 28 the ball.  Same with the bitchy TE.  Because it would be fucking stupid to take your best players out of the game and target some other jag on 20% of the plays.  Herman can’t figure out the basic idea of figuring out who is best players are at each skill position and then riding them with feature plays.  Hint:  it ain’t Brewer or Rojo. 

• Hook 'Em 2