LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

Radio Broadcast keeps giving:

• He was out-of-bounds at the 39, subtract 15 for the penalty and they'll be........................................deep into aggy territory.
  • We cannot keep stopping the game to make corrections on ball placement calls we've already made here in the booth!
  • refs are getting worse every play
  • B'caster 1 tells tidbit about how jimbo says that sometimes 3 yds is a good play.  Fair enough, I agree.. But idiot partner can't follow the reference and says, Well then let's call it a four yard gain.
  • They were bragging so very early in the game about offense ball control and red zone scoring stats on their winning streak.   Way too early.

16 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Jimbo is a complete dumbfuck bruh

They get recruits because they play in a real football conference that sends defensive players to the league. We play in a clown conference.

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Lulz you root against Texas because you hate the head coarch and then call me an aggy

I'm a Gator fan btw

A team with a heisman candidate and CFP chance

Aggy is in a real football conference but Florida is in a clown conference?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JMFP said:

Aggy is in a real football conference but Florida is in a clown conference?

Life long Florida Gator football fan, graduated from Texas so I try to root for em too (why I'm here)

Not too complicated, the big 12 is a shit show that will be watching the CFP from the sidelines with pac12 for the foreseeable future.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

How has Jimbo still not learned that Mond is better on the run? 

He has turned Mond into more of a pocket passer with a view of trying to get him passed off to some NFL team.  He supposedly reduced Mond's throwing arm motion and brought it higher up toward his shoulder.  He has also made Mond progress through at least his first two reads before getting run happy. It would be much better if Mond had more of the grey matter between the ears to be that cerebral and be quick with decisionmaking... but also fluid with his runs, picking his spots. But it is what it is.  Supposedly he is getting graded well by some NFL types.

In this game, I don't know why Jimbo got away from the steady diet of running the ball. And he hasn't even rotated the deep bench of running backs. Let Spiller have some time off, bring in fresh legs and pound the ball. The deep passes from Mond aren't there, maybe the ball is too wet due to the rain or maybe it's just Mond having his usual off night. I suspect we'll see more outside run game and the shorter passing game in second half with  a few lobs over the top just to keep the safeties outside the box.

20 minutes ago, F250 said:

I will say that the LSU defensive backs are pretty damn good and makes me feel rage thinking about how ours do not know how to cover a receiver.

LSU always seems to land cover corners and shit. 

It feels especially worse when A&M had many years of maybe landing some safeties but never any actual corners. UT at least gets your fair share... although I guess the problem in Austin lately seems to have been talent development.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Yeah but how is it even humanly possible to go from being as good as they were last year to as shitty as they are this year.

Modern spread offense relies heavily on a sophisticated offensive game plan and great quarterback play, they lost both. They would do better just abandoning this offensive scheme and go back to running that high school under center offense with the single back and a motion receiver that can get the quick handoff around the end. They used to run it before Brady, it is like that Maryland offense from two years ago.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Jimbo is a complete dumbfuck bruh

They get recruits because they play in a real football conference that sends defensive players to the league. We play in a clown conference.

Is he really a dumb fuck though? I have a hard time believing a dumb fuck can win a national title and have Texas A&M of all schools at #5 in the country. Honest question. When was the last time we were as good as A&M is right now? 2009? And I don’t think they’re the 5th best team in the country (Sec sec bias), but they’re a hell of a lot better than we have been in about a decade. But yeah, let’s hire some dude who has no experience at a big time school with expectations. Makes perfect sense. 

6 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Is he really a dumb fuck though? I have a hard time believing a dumb fuck can win a national title and have Texas A&M of all schools at #5 in the country. Honest question. When was the last time we were as good as A&M is right now? 2009? And I don’t think they’re the 5th best team in the country (Sec sec bias), but they’re a hell of a lot better than we have been in about a decade. But yeah, let’s hire some dude who has no experience at a big time school with expectations. Makes perfect sense. 

About like our 2018 team

• Hook 'Em 1

aggy looks to be a solid top 10-15 team. Good chance to win a NY6 bowl depending on the matchup. However, they would lose by 2-3 touchdowns against any of the current top 4 (see Bama result). As far as matching up with them, I think our 2018 team with LJH, CJ9, & 2018 Sam beats this aggy team. Not sure about '19 or '20. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Eh, they have beaten Vandy, Arkansas, Mississippi State, and South Carolina which amounts to beating your meat.  They got skullfucked by Alabama and beat a Florida team that I'm still not really sold on.  They are currently beating a moribund LSU team.  I'd say our 2018 team could likely have duplicated that feat against those opponents.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Our shit show Texas team would beat aggy by 10 points with half ass coaching in a bowl game.  LSU is stanky ass my dude.  .  

Judge for yourself

22 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Life long Florida Gator football fan, graduated from Texas so I try to root for em too (why I'm here)

Not too complicated, the big 12 is a shit show that will be watching the CFP from the sidelines with pac12 for the foreseeable future.

What did you study?

24 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Life long Florida Gator football fan, graduated from Texas so I try to root for em too (why I'm here).   Not too complicated, aggy is a shit show that will be watching the CFP from the sidelines with pac12 for the foreseeable future.

FIFY

• Haha 1