Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

4 hours ago, satyanash said:

He does a good job of integrating QBs into his notoriously complex system quickly. Winston won the Heisman + NC as a freshman, and Mond took a significant leap forward last year as well.

It is amazing that you buy the dumbest aggy narratives and are so pessimistic about anything Longhorn related. 

Have you watched any QB at FSU since Winston? 

• Like 1

Well fuck. Henson offered an actual OT in this class, Garrett Hayes. He's a good football player (low floor/low ceiling) and certainly has a better frame than the previous bag-o-guards. Will be interesting to see where else Henson goes with 2020 offers, as this guy's size/skillset/frame doesn't match the offer on the CO kid. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Garrett-Hayes-46051207/

29 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Well fuck. Henson offered an actual OT in this class, Garrett Hayes. He's a good football player (low floor/low ceiling) and certainly has a better frame than the previous bag-o-guards. Will be interesting to see where else Henson goes with 2020 offers, as this guy's size/skillset/frame doesn't match the offer on the CO kid. 

?

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

He's dismayed that unlike Jim Turner, the new aggy O Line coach might actually have an eye for what makes a decent collegiate O Line prospect. Also that the player in question has a very high chance of being a decent college player (low floor) but a slim chance of being a great or elite college player (low ceiling).  

Wouldn't this be high floor, low ceiling?

Just now, Magus Ossis said:

Am I crazy (not sure I want an answer to that)? I understood floor to be minimum expectation: low floor means chance player never does squat. I understood ceiling to be potential: low ceiling means he will not be a star even if he does amount to something.

Go with your gut. Ignore me. 

6 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents

A few notes on some top end, out of state defenders

Ryan Brauninger

3:02p

Staff

- First, I continue to hear good things about the Aggies standing with New Jersey based DE Fadil Diggs. He's been a huge fan of A&M since his visit in November, and the likelihood of him returning to campus this spring is increasing. I would not be surprised to see him on that Spring Game visitor list. Even if he doesn't make it in for that specific weekend, I'd bet he finds his way to College Station sometime between now and the summer. 

- I also heard today from a pair of sources that DB Myles Slusher out of Oklahoma is eyeing a trip through Aggieland next weekend. Fast Houston is hosting a tournament in the Katy-Cypress area, and Slusher could stop in to see A&M on the way back home.

- It may be nothing, but Bowling Green (KY) safety Vito Tisdale changed his Twitter picture today to an A&M edit. He remains one of the names at the top that keeps circulating the A&M board.

- Lastly, according to a West Coast source, the Aggies remain in rather consistent communication with Elias Ricks. It's still considered a long shot, but A&M isn't going to give in. If they could get him to campus, it'd be big news. 

2tyZcLl.gif?w=1400

Fadil Diggs is an auto generated  name that pops up after playing too many seasons on NCAA14 dynasty

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

- Lastly, according to a West Coast source, the Aggies remain in rather consistent communication with Elias Ricks. It's still considered a long shot, but A&M isn't going to give in. If they could get him to campus, it'd be big news. 

I love how they set up this huge victory. Even if he just visits, it’s a win. 

2 hours ago, golfclap said:

If the Marine Henson wants him, then I want him. /aggy

• Like 1