Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

Imploding locker room? I mean I guess you could say that about any class. Nobody expected all of the attrition/issues with our '16 class. Better not to bring up that point bc it just sounds aggy. Their OL is not as bad as you guys make it out to be. CB is poor but the front 7 prospects they're getting is going to help with that a bit.

Bullshit. In both 15 and 16 Charlie took highly rated guys with red flags that were still available late because of those red flags, and a lot of them predictably didn’t finish their time at Texas, which is exactly what Jimbo’s been doing the last two classes. He did the same thing at FSU and it bit him in the ass.

A WR who illegally transferred, didn’t play his senior year, and has been publicly receiving illegal benefits is one of their most stable players. Over half their class is from OOS and a bunch of the Northeast guys on their roster are tied to Elko, not Jimbo, so if Elko leaves, A&M will feel it.

A high attrition rate is extremely predictable for Jimbo’s last two classes just like it was with Charlie’s classes.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Doyle? I believe that's the one. I don't know anything about him, but we could definitely use him for bodies if nothing else. 

Has a kid, big rumors that his commitable offers were down to Mizzou and Illinois. 

Flipside, he's extremely good at football.

Edited by texifornia

Just now, texifornia said:

Has a kid, big rumors that his commitable offers were down to Mizzou and Illinois. 

Flipside, he's extremely good at football.

Ouch, but good for those two if one can land him. Having a kid would definitely be hard. Since he's from Mizzou, I'd think that's where he ends up. I haven't looked, but has he signed anywhere?

15 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Ouch, but good for those two if one can land him. Having a kid would definitely be hard. Since he's from Mizzou, I'd think that's where he ends up. I haven't looked, but has he signed anywhere?

He also took an OV to OU and afterwards Super K said they were no longer considering him.

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Demas, Jaylon Jones, Fadil Diggs, but that's all I can think of. 

I don't think UT would turn down Donell Harris in a 4 down defense. Chris Morris supposedly looked great, but UT wouldn't need another interior lineman in this class. The last I think would be Muhsin Muhammad, but I don't know much about him.

3 minutes ago, rvm96 said:

I don't think UT would turn down Donell Harris in a 4 down defense. Chris Morris supposedly looked great, but UT wouldn't need another interior lineman in this class. The last I think would be Muhsin Muhammad, but I don't know much about him.

Yeah, true. I keep forgetting he's an aggy. I just went off the top of my head. Harris would be a good get. He needs a year in SC, but otherwise he seems like a beast. Good get for them. 

8 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Bullshit. In both 15 and 16 Charlie took highly rated guys with red flags that were still available late because of those red flags, and a lot of them predictably didn’t finish their time at Texas, which is exactly what Jimbo’s been doing the last two classes. He did the same thing at FSU and it bit him in the ass.

A WR who illegally transferred, didn’t play his senior year, and has been publicly receiving illegal benefits is one of their most stable players. Over half their class is from OOS and a bunch of the Northeast guys on their roster are tied to Elko, not Jimbo, so if Elko leaves, A&M will feel it.

A high attrition rate is extremely predictable for Jimbo’s last two classes just like it was with Charlie’s classes.

From the '16 attrition players only Fowler and Elliott had red flags coming in. The rest either started acting up on campus or just flamed out. But when that class was signed everybody around here was giddy as fuck, nobody was concerned about attrition. 

'16

Patrick Hudson

Erick Fowler

Jean Delance

Jordan Elliott

Chris Daniels

Andrew Fitzgerald

Eric Cuffee

Marcel Southall

Reggie Hemphill

Demarco Boyd

Davion Curtis

Peyton Aucoin

7 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

From the '16 attrition players only Fowler and Elliott had red flags coming in. The rest either started acting up on campus or just flamed out. But when that class was signed everybody around here was giddy as fuck, nobody was concerned about attrition. 

'16

Patrick Hudson

Erick Fowler

Jean Delance

Jordan Elliott

Chris Daniels

Andrew Fitzgerald

Eric Cuffee

Marcel Southall

Reggie Hemphill

Demarco Boyd

Davion Curtis

Peyton Aucoin

You’re counting people that transferred out becuase Charlie was fired so that’s not really comparable, but Southall had known grade issues and never made it to campus in addition to Fowler and Elliott. Daniels was a highly rated guy that was available late because most other programs had passed on him and he couldn’t seem to get his weight below 350 once he got to campus. Urqiidez also had known red flags and work ethic issues and hasn’t even come close to contributing.

This shit isn’t that hard to figure out. A guy like Doyle is a huge attrition risk. So are all the OOS guys they take that all the regional programs passed on.

8 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

'16

Patrick Hudson

Erick Fowler

Jean Delance

Jordan Elliott

Chris Daniels

Andrew Fitzgerald

Eric Cuffee

Marcel Southall

Reggie Hemphill

Demarco Boyd

Davion Curtis

Peyton Aucoin

Who was giddy about Southall, DeMarco, -!: Aucoin? 

20 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Clearly Bruh Man, but as we all know sometimes his takes are...out there and not really lock step with the bulk of more mainstream ideas in this board. I think he might be Tila Tequila IRL. 

He's a Vietnamese woman from Houston that is anti-Semitic? That's a one of kind persona.

4 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/OriginalJaylon/status/1213615105570553856

Is it typical for Cibolo families to purchase Audi’s in NE Houston area? 

I know if I researched this a little, I could probably find a few interesting connections to Aggy, but what's the point? No one at NCAA gives a shit anymore. 

Tennessee after Aggy RB Coach

TarpSTAFF
Posted on 2 hrs, V I P, User Since 70 months ago, User Post Count: 0
  • 2 hrsVIP
  • 70 months

Tennessee RB coach David Johnson left the Volvs for FSU.

The last time that the Vols looked for a RB coach, they looked at A&M's Jay Graham and I've been told to expect them to do the same this time.

More schools, especially those in the SEC, have more money than ever to throw at coaches and at least make things interesting even if they decide to stay.

This week could be very interesting with the coaching convention in full swing with coaches looking for work and others being pursued to take jobs.

I think the bigger question is...why? 

16 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I know if I researched this a little, I could probably find a few interesting connections to Aggy, but what's the point? No one at NCAA gives a shit anymore. 

All you need to know about Jaylon Jones’ recruitment is the quote below  hahahhahaha

"Pretty much the university and how beautiful it was," Jones said, responding to a question about what sold him on A&M. "It just felt like home. I felt like that's where I needed to be. That's why I'm taking my talents to (there)."

18 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Dealership is owned by a Longhorn soo not a big red motors situation.

53 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

All you need to know about Jaylon Jones’ recruitment is the quote below  hahahhahaha

"Pretty much the university and how beautiful it was," Jones said, responding to a question about what sold him on A&M. "It just felt like home. I felt like that's where I needed to be. That's why I'm taking my talents to (there)."

Drunk Russians wouldn't find that campus beautiful.