Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

41 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Evans is a top 5 talent and nobody wants him. That takes some serious effort. 

Or why Georgia would let him out of his loi and allow him to go to another SEC school?  Granted they don't play and probably won't ever meet since aggy doesn't play for anything ever but still.  There's not any flags here at all I guess.  "....go on, take the money and run."  

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

6:23p 

Staff

I've spoken to a pair of sources in the know tonight about all the information circulating on North Shore RB Zach Evans

I'm confident in saying that Zach did indeed sign a letter of intent with Georgia. For whatever reason, it sounds like there will be a mutual parting of ways from that document. In speaking to a plugged in UGA source, I can also say the Bulldogs do not sound like they are expecting him to be a part of their class anymore. Like I said, it was relayed to me that both sides are looking for an avenue to part ways with that LOI. 

However, since Zach did sign, no school (including Texas A&M) can contact him until Evans is officially released from that paperwork by the University of Georgia. 

When/if that transpires in the next day or so (which I'm feeling now like it will), I believe Evans will once again be pursued by Jimbo Fisher and company, and the Aggies would still be keen on adding another RB of Zach's caliber to the class.

We'll continue to monitor the situation. Obviously, this whole thing is still pretty fluid. 

2 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm thinking Jacksonville State is in this kid's future. And then maybe Leavenworth.

Dude is going to ball out then bail to the league at first chance.  Cancers are cancers when they are behind depth chart (he’ll be their best back day 1) and when you lose (they play a 4a schedule next year).   He won’t be good enough to push them over Bama and LSU, but will be good enough to make sure they don’t drop the Ole miss, Arkansas, and State games, which are too often nail biters for them.  Was really hoping this kid went to UGA.   

19 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Dude is going to ball out then bail to the league at first chance.  Cancers are cancers when they are behind depth chart (he’ll be their best back day 1) and when you lose (they play a 4a schedule next year).   He won’t be good enough to push them over Bama and LSU, but will be good enough to make sure they don’t drop the Ole miss, Arkansas, and State games, which are too often nail biters for them.  Was really hoping this kid went to UGA.   

It's funny you think Evans is going to contribute at A&M. This kid can't make it a week without drama or getting in trouble. Do you think all these schools are just randomly rejecting a 5 star talent? 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Funny like clown funny? Being a head case doesn’t diminish athletic ability.  

Nobody is denying his talent. Talent doesn't mean anything if that player can't stay out of trouble and actually get on the field. Why do you think all these schools keep saying "no" to a 5 star recruit? 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Nobody is denying his talent. Talent doesn't mean anything if that player can't stay out of trouble and actually get on the field. Why do you think all these schools keep saying "no" to a 5 star recruit? 

Most of the schools that did have talent like him stacked up and win on a consistent basis. Alabama, Clemson, and to a lesser extent UGA don’t need his services.  The tier below that isn’t telling him to fuck off.  There’s a reason aggy and LSU are fighting for him. POS running backs help you win games. AD and Mixon out front should have told you (and yeah I know he went there to win championships lol) Fuck OU. 

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Most of the schools that did have talent like him stacked up and win on a consistent basis. Alabama, Clemson, and to a lesser extent UGA don’t need his services.  The tier below that isn’t telling him to fuck off.  There’s a reason aggy and LSU are fighting for him. POS running backs help you win games. AD and Mixon out front should have told you (and yeah I know he went there to win championships lol) Fuck OU. 

Those schools win because they are usually willing to take talent no matter what. Schools like Alabama and Georgia will roll the dice with character issues more than most schools. 

What does that say about Evans? 

You also have no clue what other schools are telling Evans. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

It’s hilarious that you cite schools brimming with talent as having the luxury to turn him away, but then illustrate POS backs that make a difference that went to OU and had pretty talented supporting casts. Now name the last school winning a fuck ton of games and contending for championships against top competition with a garbage roster and a stud running back? You know, Texas with Donta Foreman but winning 11 games type teams. Please, I’ll wait, I’m genuinely curious. 

Evans might have success at aTm, but he isn’t single handedly winning them more than they’ve won to date and there’s a much greater chance the only thing he’s blowing up is their locker room. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

It’s hilarious that you cite schools brimming with talent as having the luxury to turn him away,

This is also a hilarious take because schools like Alabama and Georgia rarely turn away 5 star talent. This should tell you how much of a fuck up Evans truly is. Alabama will take the bottom of the barrel bad if it helps them win. 

2 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

If anyone can handle a guy like Evans, it’s Jimbo. Look how great he handled Jameis!  Although Jameis didn’t have the red flags like Evans does coming out of HS. 

Yea the fact that they cited Jimbo "managing" Jameis to the point that he was a rapist shoplifter as a positive for Evans is really, really, something special.

30 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Evans might have success at aTm, but he isn’t single handedly winning them more than they’ve won to date

That is quite literally exactly what I said.  He will help them put away games that they sometimes “aggy up” but won’t help them over the hump with the big boys. 

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

there’s a much greater chance the only thing he’s blowing up is their locker room. 

That’s where we disagree. I think he definitely could (and is 10x more likely than someone like Bijan to) cause issues there and do dumb shit to get himself booted. I just think it’s less likely than him going off and having a decent career that gets him drafted. You feel differently. Don’t see what the issue  is. 

30 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Please cite your source for these "tier below" schools wanting Evans. 

I consider aggy and LSU in that category. Perroni has said as much in this very thread.  Whether you want to take that as a source, I don’t know. 

Any chance this dipshit ends up at OU after losing McLellan? That might actually be worst case scenario because then we actually have to play the guy.  I thought I remembered them pushing the Adrian Peterson angle with him pretty hard early on and it could end up being a compromise selection.

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I consider aggy and LSU in that category. Perroni has said as much in this very thread.  Whether you want to take that as a source, I don’t know. 

There's no evidence LSU still wants Evans. Perroni even said "I have not confirmed that" in reference to LSU's interest. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

.....and just exactly what does aggy have to lose by signing him?   

A lot. They have 1 scholarship running back on the roster. Do you think it's wise to sign an obvious attrition candidate at a position of need? 

This entire scenario is going to play out perfectly if they don't sign another RB this cycle or add a grad transfer because they think Evans solves their issues. 

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

A lot. They have 1 scholarship running back on the roster. Do you think it's wise to sign an obvious attrition candidate at a position of need? 

This entire scenario is going to play out perfectly if they don't sign another RB this cycle or add a grad transfer because they think Evans solves their issues. 

We are talking about aggy, right?   What makes Jimbo think he can make Evans work for him, when Saban and Smart passed?

14 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

That is quite literally exactly what I said.  He will help them put away games that they sometimes “aggy up” but won’t help them over the hump with the big boys. 

So youre wringing your hands and rubbing your pussy over a player that by your own admission does nothing to elevate the program from exactly where it has been and remains currently? And that’s ignoring the chance evans can blow up their locker room? Well, Ok. 

Satya sock confirmed guys!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

A lot. They have 1 scholarship running back on the roster.

And 1.5 more in this incoming class already. Smith played decently in a RoJo roll in the bowl. The numbers are tight but pretty sure their not looking for another back unless it’s Evans caliber. Could be wrong about that but he’s the only one I’ve seen them discus. 

15 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Any chance this dipshit ends up at OU after losing McLellan? That might actually be worst case scenario because then we actually have to play the guy.  I thought I remembered them pushing the Adrian Peterson angle with him pretty hard early on and it could end up being a compromise selection.

Nah, they've shown no interest in rejoining that clownshow. Plus they have McGowan, who's not a bad back at all.

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Satya sock confirmed guys!

giphy.gif

Nope. You used this last time same gif last time. 

I just have a bit of Satya in me sometimes. But in this case I’m not rubbing my pussy. I just think he’ll be a positive for them, and since I’m pretty much fuck everything positive for them, I don’t like it. Wish he went to UGA to not win shit and potentially be a cancer. 

Just now, fattyflattie said:

And 1.5 more in this incoming class already. Smith played decently in a RoJo roll in the bowl. The numbers are tight but pretty sure their not looking for another back unless it’s Evans caliber. Could be wrong about that but he’s the only one I’ve seen them discus. 

Achane will end up at WR. Deondre Jackson is a low 3 star. They moved Smith to RB out of necessity for the bowl game. 

If A&M isn't looking for another RB, Jimbo is a complete fucking idiot. They're a run first offense. 

• Like 1

This thing reeks of double dealing and basically fraud on Evans part, but since its all under the table no ones going to say shit. 

Despite his qualification status, for a place like UGA fucking over a booster who paid for him and potentially getting the sleepy eye of the NCAA turned toward their ATM services is about the only thing that would make them dump him so publicly after his "apology" imho.

14 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Nope. You used this last time same gif last time. 

I just have a bit of Satya in me sometimes. But in this case I’m not rubbing my pussy. I just think he’ll be a positive for them, and since I’m pretty much fuck everything positive for them, I don’t like it. Wish he went to UGA to not win shit and potentially be a cancer. 

That gif is my thing, sir. I’m sorry that you apparently are a multiple recipient, but that’s on you. I don’t actually keep a spreadsheet of all satya’s socks because I don’t actually give a shit. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Really impressive how fastidiously fattyflattie is shitting all over this thread. 

Yeah. Really out there on a limb not wanting tremendously talented athletes to go to one of our main recruiting rivals.  Instead I guess I’ll join the rest of y’all and just cross my fingers real hard and assume that since he’s a shithead in highschool he’ll demo their entire program. 

18 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah. Really out there on a limb not wanting tremendously talented athletes to go to one of our main recruiting rivals.  Instead I guess I’ll join the rest of y’all and just cross my fingers real hard and assume that since he’s a shithead in highschool he’ll demo their entire program. 

You’re doing this wrong, partner.  This should be you:

jerry seinfeld yes GIF

Not this:

angry ufc GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

You’re doing this wrong, partner.  This should be you:

jerry seinfeld yes GIF

Not this:

angry ufc GIF

Not mad bro. Just tired of those fuckers lucking into decent players.    This may or may not be another example, guess we will wait and see.  I’d rather them have nothing but 3*s and lose every game in perpetuity until they just shut down the entire thing and fuck sheep for fun. I am looking forward to KKL walking back all that shit she talked last few weeks, tho.   Back to my hole, apologies to the contributors for shitting up the board.  

• Like 3