Official Coach Sark Thread of Dominance—haters back off

SimkinsMan

Yes - WMG. Once it’s shown on the public airwaves, there are people that’ll buy those items within 48 hours, to include Sark’s custom sunglasses! I know I’d buy those!

The proprietors are missing out - IMO.

Hook’em!!!

21 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

Is Sark the one?

• Understands modern football landscape, and doesn't bitch about NIL
  • Can recruit
  • Great at roster management and upgrading talent
  • Develops talent
  • Hires credible coaching staff
  • Godlike QB coach
  • Good with alumni and donors
  • Runs a 21st century offense
  • Not old or fat as fuck
  • Improving as game-day coach
  • Wins games

The list of question marks about him appears to be getting shorter and shorter ...

Agree but he is getting husky... First stage of fat as fuck😁

247Sports updated preseason rankings. Georgia, Ohio State swap places.

Updated Preseason College Football Rankings Feature A New No. 1 Team (msn.com)

Crawford's top-ten was as follows:

1. Ohio State Buckeyes
  2. Georgia Bulldogs
  3. Texas Longhorns
  4. Oregon Ducks
  5. Alabama Crimson Tide
  6. Ole Miss Rebels
  7. Michigan Wolverines
  8. Missouri Tigers
  9. Penn State Nittany Lions
  10. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Ohio State is a joke, and so is Ryan Day as a coach. Not so much as a white van driver and snatching up kids. He's a fraud who beats up on the sisters of the poor and the directional schools in that lame ass conference. 

Georgia should remain number 1. Until Ryan Day actually wins something besides his conference, he should remain number 2 or 3, with Texas now either 2 or remain at 3. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Ohio State is a joke, and so is Ryan Day as a coach. Not so much as a white van driver and snatching up kids. He's a fraud who beats up on the sisters of the poor and the directional schools in that lame ass conference. 

Georgia should remain number 1. Until Ryan Day actually wins something besides his conference, he should remain number 2 or 3, with Texas now either 2 or remain at 3. 

Ohio State's schedule is a joke. Three cupcakes in non-con and their B1G schedule is @ Oregon, @ Penn State and Michigan at home. Only three games all year where the line will be less than double digits. And I'm not so sure about Penn State. They never win any big games, anyway.

6 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Ohio State's schedule is a joke. Three cupcakes in non-con and their B1G schedule is @ Oregon, @ Penn State and Michigan at home. Only three games all year where the line will be less than double digits. And I'm not so sure about Penn State. They never win any big games, anyway.

Penn State might as well be a cupcake since they haven't beaten Ohio State since the Truman administration. James Franklin sucks. All they have to do is get passed Oregon and Michigan and they're home free, but I'll bet the drop one or both. Day truly fucking fails at his job. 

14 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Penn State might as well be a cupcake since they haven't beaten Ohio State since the Truman administration. James Franklin sucks. All they have to do is get passed Oregon and Michigan and they're home free, but I'll bet the drop one or both. Day truly fucking fails at his job. 

*past

• Hook 'Em 2

I don’t know if “joke” is how I would describe them as a team, they spent a megatron of money on players this offseason. Day, possibly, I’ll say that. I bet they beat the shit out of Michigan this year though.

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

I don’t know if “joke” is how I would describe them as a team, they spent a megatron of money on players this offseason. Day, possibly, I’ll say that. I bet they beat the shit out of Michigan this year though.

They spent all their money on skill positions and DBS, which is what he always does. He doesn't learn from his mistakes. They spent nothing to help with their D-line or o-line. It's fine, since I don't think he's beating Michigan with their defense and already knowing Day folds like a pussy flap on a Tijuana hooker. 

On 4/21/2024 at 1:46 PM, williemackgarza said:

Damn sarks jacket,hoodie and vest game always on point.
I wish that shit was available to the general public.

Ehh gif

image.jpeg.ed8b4ec358825d38b0fa41f7a66b3bc3.jpeg

He’s coaching his ass off. Please adjust your script as necessary next year. Otherwise kick the shit out of errybody. 

Edited by jw4381