Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

9 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

He wore that Texas jersey during his OV. It’s an XXL. The LSU jersey is a large, which I doubt would even fit him. Lock.

someone should DM Mike and ask him to check sizes lol

i tried to zoom in on those pics but no luck

edit: thought i would do a quick twitter search to see if there are better jersey pics. got this ad for an article about morms? and before folks ask, personal ad settings are off. i get all sorts of wildass ads targeted at the most generic "you are seeing this because they are targeting people in the United States" lol)

image.thumb.png.a592d7da4a0642f07c3e8aa3c1754ef2.png

edit2: i did come across this horrific picture

F3MJCr-WAAEVz2F?format=jpg&name=medium

edit3: i did find more jersey pics but nothing that lets me see the bottom left side for size or that shows size on the top drifit tag. F3MHfaLXcAAoyh-?format=jpg&name=orig

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F3MHfaLXcAAoyh-?format=jpg&name=orig

Edited by NoName

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Man if I was this dude I’d legit be trolling everyone saying my top 3 are these schools. And commit to one not in my top 3 

aggy lock confirmed. Didn’t they actually get someone highly rated like this recently?  

6 minutes ago, NoName said:

someone should DM Mike and ask him to check sizes lol

i tried to zoom in on those pics but no luck

edit: thought i would do a quick twitter search to see if there are better jersey pics. got this ad for an article about morms? and before folks ask, personal ad settings are off. i get all sorts of wildass ads targeted at the most generic "you are seeing this because they are targeting people in the United States" lol)

image.thumb.png.a592d7da4a0642f07c3e8aa3c1754ef2.png

2, 4, 1, 3

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

the other guy (Durham) is telegraphing his pick btw. no way he is wearing a fucking dad hat

F3MOYMhW8AAn9ce?format=jpg&name=large

For the pathetic old guys with no fashion sense that post on here, why don’t you let them know which of those hats are considered a “dad hat”. 

• Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls