2021 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I can't believe there's only been 21 picks, what a shitty event. I'm just following the thread to see if there is any player selected that @Spider2YBanana doesn't think is a bust

I've been praising most players, but yeah I do see a ton of busts. The WR's are great, Lawrence is great, and some I've never heard of. Stay tuned 

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I can't believe there's only been 21 picks, what a shitty event. I'm just following the thread to see if there is any player selected that @Spider2YBanana doesn't think is a bust

If the league and ESPN could, they would have 30 minutes per pick.  Imagine the ratings.  They would have to either hire more shitty bands, or just hire some local strippers to perform between picks.

3 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I can't trust a Michigan pick. They always seem to be busts. 

3 posts later, perfect

• Haha 1

Imagine trading a lot to get to the top of the draft in 2017 and now just 4 years later, having to trade a lot to move up to get another QB because that one was so bad. And you skipped over Watson and Mahomes to get some unproven guy from UNC. Bears seem like the new Browns.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Imagine trading a lot to get to the top of the draft in 2017 and now just 4 years later, having to trade a lot to move up to get another QB because that one was so bad. And you skipped over Watson and Mahomes to get some unproven guy from UNC. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If the league and ESPN could, they would have 30 minutes per pick.  Imagine the ratings.  They would have to either hire more shitty bands, or just hire some local strippers to perform between picks.

If ESPN had their way, the 1st round would be a week long event. 5 picks a day and each team having 45 minutes to pick. I miss the draft being on the weekend. But I get it, the marketing and interest in the draft from even the most casual fans has grown over the years. Aside from the Super Bowl, it's one of the most talked about and hyped up events in football. But this long to pick 20ish players is pretty ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Message Board User said:

Have you even watched football in the last 10 years?

RB is the most fungible position in the game and spending a first rounder on a RB is just cringe in 2021.

Yeah, but seeing guys like Henry, Cook, Kamara, and even Edwards-Helaire I figured would have at least one taken. I guess rd 2 is when we see it happen. Etienne before Harris, I think.