2021 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

24 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I can't believe there's only been 21 picks, what a shitty event. I'm just following the thread to see if there is any player selected that @Spider2YBanana doesn't think is a bust

Spider thinking everyone’s a bust but complaining about RBs not going earlier in the first round is very on point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cmontexas said:

When does public opinion start to turn around on Goodell? He's putting out some dorky Michael Scott vibes, which is a pleasant contrast to the Zoolander villains in charge of the other major sports leagues 

I miss the Goodell in the basement shots we got on day 2-3 last year. 

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

You can never have enough DBs, not a terrible pick

Not a bad player, but JOK was the perfect pick.  The Browns have nobody who can cover TEs and Newsome doesn't help at all against Lamar.  JOK is swiss army knife type like an Isiah Simmons or Derwin James that could have really taken the defense to the next level.

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

You know we're in bad shape as a program when Northwestern has 2 first rounders and we don't have a single one...yet. Fuck. 

I always take the pro day chatter with a massive grain of salt. Oh Ossai and Cosmi "made money" today. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure

• Hook 'Em 1