Which iyo affects your looks more:balding or being fat?

lmao

depends on what you mean by 'affect'...

balding is more obvious and striking, but you can still easily recognize who it is.

weight gain can literally hide someone...i had to google to confirm who the second pic was (i was correct but i had to guess). 

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, mchookem said:

balding is more obvious and striking, but you can still easily recognize who it is.

weight gain can literally hide someone...i had to google to confirm who the second pic was (i was correct but i had to guess). 

Thread. 

I’d also say weight/fat. 

14 hours ago, mchookem said:

Elvis looks like he's dropped a few LBS to be honest 

fat is way way worse than being bald.

jean luc picard/sean connery/bruce willis - still considered handsome and desirable with little to no hair

John Candy/Chris Farley - never considered a hunk

but the number one turn off/turn on for women, hands down is height. Looks, hair and weight are not even in the same ballpark as height for women's attractiveness to males.

3 hours ago, blacklab said:

fat is way way worse than being bald.

jean luc picard/sean connery/bruce willis - still considered handsome and desirable with little to no hair

John Candy/Chris Farley - never considered a hunk

but the number one turn off/turn on for women, hands down is height. Looks, hair and weight are not even in the same ballpark as height for women's attractiveness to males.

What is the manlet cutoff height?

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I have bad dreams about being bald, so my vanity runs in that direction. I should be a fat fucker, but I've always had the metabolism of a 20 year old.  I'd still say though being bald is better than being a fat fuck.

I mean Clooney goes from international sex symbol to looking like a creepy uncle in that pic. And weight for the most part is calories in, calories out. You prob don't eat like a fat fuck.

2 minutes ago, lmao said:

I mean Clooney goes from international sex symbol to looking like a creepy uncle in that pic. And weight for the most part is calories in, calories out. You prob don't eat like a fat fuck.

I put a feed bag on, and I have a sweet tooth... 

• Rage+1 1