Kamala Harris 2021

GRHorn

29 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Who is in office that wasn’t legally elected? 

No one. The last election was free of cheating.  It was also free of any proof of any wrongdoing by officials conducting the election.  

But there are a few weirdos who can't admit that.  I'm glad you can.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Just exactly what are the qualifications to be VP, anyway?

I think all you need is a face. This seems to be their big qualification. "That's the law now, no blank heads are allowed to be VP". It also helps to have a name with like, 8 consonants in a row.

What is that "o" with the line through it ? What letter is that ? I don't remember that letter in school. You need a chart of the elements if you wanna report the VP. "Yes officer, their name was Ammal, and then the symbol for boron... I believe. I had the periodic chart with me at the time, I'm quite certain it was not manganese".

• Hook 'Em 1

No one. The last election was free of cheating.  It was also free of any proof of any wrongdoing by officials conducting the election.  
But there are a few weirdos who can't admit that.  I'm glad you can.

By “few weirdos” you mean 30+% of the population.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Being an Ivy Leager is nice and all, but that's a gift of education and prestige bestowed on you, personally.  A key element to those admissions officers is seeing how you will use this gift to helping others.  They can let anyone in the school they want; there's no shortage of qualified candidates.  Surely you've heard about the "valedictorian who didn't get into Harvard."  (FYI, there are 30,000ish high schools in the US alone, and 2,000ish dorm beds at Harvard for incoming freshmen, so guess what?).  He leveraged that into a nice cushy job for himself. 
So .  .  . name two things he's accomplished for the people he represents.  I'll wait.

He got real serious about regulating hot air balloons or some shit because like 8 people died!!!!!!

Now imagine those balloons were GUNS!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

Made me look it up. Reagan apparently transferred powers to Bush while he had colon cancer surgery. It doesn't appear powers were transferred after he was shot. However, nobody really knew what to do, everybody was kinda panicking, and Bush was on an airplane. That's when Haig publicly stated he was in control, but the story is that he was just asserting himself as the most senior member on the ground (essentially that he was the parent in the room). 

• 2 weeks later...

There should be wall to wall televised hearings regarding her disgraceful behavior:

Vice President Kamala Harris took a well-deserved break from her diplomatic Paris trip to pick up some fancy cookware for Thanksgiving – and people are strangely mad about it. 

In what was branded a “breaking investigative exclusive”, The Washington Free Beacon broke the news on her leisurely trip to E. Dehillerin, a Parisian cookware store near the Louvre. One social media user even assumed the attempt to create “scandal” to be satire – though it did include some practical advice on high-quality cookware. 

Harris reportedly purchased a $375 serving dish, a $160 frying pan, along with smaller accessories totalling around $600, according to the news outlet.

https://www.indy100.com/viral/right-wingers-kamala-harris-pot-b1963505