Brexit shenanigans

bernorange

2 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

That's not how wagering works. Take the loss, pussy. How much are we wagering?

Look. Everyone here understands that you are a complete troll who adds nothing to this board whatsoever. Why do you bother posting here at all? How much do you get per post? 

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Look. Everyone here understands that you are a complete troll who adds nothing to this board whatsoever. Why do you bother posting here at all? How much do you get per post? 

More fake accusations? Come on bro, how much? You can make it a cheap bottle, I know you have a bad case of the poors. And the stupids, but shouldn't stop you from being able to pay me after I win the wager.

Edited by Thetexashammer

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

More fake accusations? Come on bro, how much? You can make it a cheap bottle, I know you have a bad case of the poors. And the stupids, but shouldn't stop you from being able to pay me after I win the wager.

Dude. Happy hour is ending soon. Next thing you know you’re gonna wanna meet me outside the PF Chang’s at 7:00.

What I have been trying to tell you, without success apparently, is you have not articulated any position at all, much less one that could be bet on. Surely you can understand that, right? Maybe you should order another martini to set your mind clear. 

@JimmyJames

This was you statement:

No but I can explain that you are a lying sack of shit who makes up statistics to support your lying arguments which nobody here believes.

I offered to provide links to my sources if you would wager a bottle of bourbon. What kind of bourbon are we wagering? I'm starting to think I shouldn't have so much confidence in your good character.

Edited by Thetexashammer

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

@JimmyJames

This was you statement:

I offered to provide links to my sources if you would wager a bottle of bourbon. What kind of bourbon are we wagering? I'm starting to think I shouldn't have so much confidence in your good character.

I’m not betting on whether or not you can make up or conjure up a lie. I’m 100 percent sure you can do that, based on your track record of having done so constantly. 

You are the trump of surly posters. Congrats. Everything you say is by definition a lie.

2 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Can you explain why you believe that 52% of Sikhs, 54% of Jews, and 30% of muslims are masturbating ethnonationalists?

Here is your assertion troll. Back it up. whatever you claim this assertion to actually be. We’re all ears. 

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Post your info. Not a link. Otherwise just shut up. Failing that. I’m done. 

This is what you said:

No but I can explain that you are a lying sack of shit who makes up statistics to support your lying arguments which nobody here believes.

Do you still believe that or not? If you believe it, why won't you take my bourbon? Maker's Mark Cask Strength. Let's do it.

13 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Not sure I want to click on a link from you that discusses Sikhs, Jews and Muslims as masturbating ethnonationalists. 

My guess is Ashcroft polls, which are run by a former Conservative party member.  

Almost Two-thirds of British Jews Voted to Stay in EU, Poll Shows

Of the 31 percent who voted for a British exit, 11 percent said they now regret their decision.

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/poll-nearly-60-percent-of-british-jews-voted-to-say-in-eu-1.5404405

@JimmyJames You picked a fight and lost. I don't start fights with you because it's not fair to you. 

Brisket is intelligent and interesting. He's got a sense of humor. He's a good guy. I know he is a person of good character. You're none of those things.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-7-graphs-that-explain-how-brexit-won-eu-explained-a7101676.html

22 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

@JimmyJames You picked a fight and lost. I don't start fights with you because it's not fair to you. 

Brisket is intelligent and interesting. He's got a sense of humor. He's a good guy. I know he is a person of good character. You're none of those things.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-7-graphs-that-explain-how-brexit-won-eu-explained-a7101676.html

So it was Ashcroft polls.  Which does not show how they collected their data.  And one quick question, do you know who is the majority holder of independant.co.uk?   

Spoiler

Alexander  Lebedev: Russian oligarch.

27 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Thanks for finally posting your source. The suspense was killing me.

Although I still don’t see how that supports your argument that they all are ethnonationalist masturbaters. Maybe you can explain that one to us.

As for brisket, while he is definitely a good guy, my guess is he’s cringing hearing that coming from you. I sincerely hope the likes of you don’t ever consider me to be a good guy. 

7 minutes ago, TDunk said:

So it was Ashcroft polls.  Which does not show how they collected their data.  And one quick question, do you know who is the majority holder of independant.co.uk?   

Hide contents

Alexander  Lebedev: Russian oligarch.

Not to worry. The Texas hammer is about to start a thread showing how a bunch of people in Texas are illegally registered to vote. 

Hes furiously typing away as we speak. 

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Not to worry. The Texas hammer is about to start a thread showing how a bunch of people in Texas are illegally registered to vote. 

Hes furiously typing away as we speak. 

Damn, I was so certain he would have come through on the bourbon offer.  He definitely has a box to ship that in.  

8 minutes ago, TDunk said:

Damn, I was so certain he would have come through on the bourbon offer.  He definitely has a box to ship that in.  

Not gonna happen unfortunately.

Ya see, the hammer subscribes to the Johnny sack school of republican philosophy of “I’ve got mine now I want yours.”

Trump strikes a note for these type of people which is why they support him so damn much. Hell the man declared bankruptcy 7 times! Got away with it! Dudes a genius! 

2 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

This is what you said:

Do you still believe that or not? If you believe it, why won't you take my bourbon? Maker's Mark Cask Strength. Let's do it.

Wait. Liquor bets are going on here?  Put some terms down and a better bottle and let's see what we can do.  I have an unopened Hakushu 18 and Yamazaki 18.  Hit me with a close to even value bottle at either level and your betting terms.  

Otherwise, I'm bringing them to Brisket's ledge. Hakushu might actually be the best "scotch" in existence, much to Scotland's chagrin. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Can they drop a vote of no confidence on him before the shut down ?

problem is a succesful vote of no confidence dissolves parliament, and that's something they're trying to avoid.

edit: what they're trying to do today and tomorrow is get a bill through parliament that blocks any no-deal brexit.  if the bill passes, either a deal must be reached with the EU or brexit doesn't happen.  there's a procedural vote tonight (basically seems like a cloture vote in the senate) on it.

Edited by elfenix

39s ago
17:15
Corbyn says Labour will not back early election motion unless bill ruling out no-deal passed first
Jeremy Corbyn says, if Johnson wants an election, he must get the bill passed first.

2m ago
17:14
Boris Johnson says he is tabling motion for general election because he will not accept Benn bill

Boris Johnson says he will refuse to go along with this bill.

He does not want an election.

But if MPs vote for this bill tomorrow, the public will have to choose who goes to Brussels on 17 October.

He says if Jeremy Corbyn goes, he will do what the EU wants.

If Johnson himself goes, he will get a deal, he says.

He says if MPs vote for a pointless delay to Brexit tomorrow, he will seek to hold an election. Tonight he is tabling a motion under the Fixed-term Parliaments Act.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/sep/03/commons-showdown-looms-in-battle-over-no-deal-brexit-live