2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

btw, if you're (1) the type of guy who likes to browse through meaningless weekly 'power rankings' and (2) an astros hater, then this was a rough day of reading for you.

i perused 5-6 lists, and while we range any where from 3rd to 1st in mlb, you get the sense that everyone is slowly becoming aware of how dangerous we are.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

Yordan returning to Baltimore:

rubbing hands GIF

I was there. Let’s not forget Correa’s bomb to the flagpole( longest homer ever in Camden Yards.). That game was fun…the whole fucking game was like extended BP.

Just now, slorch said:

I was there. Let’s not forget Correa’s bomb to the flagpole( longest homer ever in Camden Yards.). That game was fun…the whole fucking game was like extended BP.

i want the next fucking 10 days to be like extended bp.

we have a 6 man rotation (and a lethal javier waiting for 3 inning saves) for a reason.  let them carry us if the offense stumbles or tucker/bregman take forever to get back.

4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

btw, if you're (1) the type of guy who likes to browse through meaningless weekly 'power rankings' and (2) an astros hater, then this was a rough day of reading for you.

i perused 5-6 lists, and while we range any where from 3rd to 1st in mlb, you get the sense that everyone is slowly becoming aware of how dangerous we are.

So I googled Brady Aiken because this guy is named Akin (close enough). 
ha ha. Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha 

Fucking prick. Thanks for lighting 3 million on fire over “principle” you fucking moron. 
Boy we dodged a bullet there. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1