2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

these fuckers have made multiple comments on the roof being closed during 86 degree weather.( they haven't mentioned the 2000% relative humidity.)

Fuck opening the roof when that is what the Astros are used to for home field..., unless of course they take a vote and the Cubans come out on top for tropical weather.

4 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

That could turn out to be a valuable experience for Emo.  Dusty is a genius.  

i've actually watched a lot of graveman the past couple years (fantasy baseball).  he's streaky as hell.  this really could snap him out of it/propel him the rest of the way.

let us not forget what an absolute fucking shitshow the bullpen was in 2017.  until pressly gets left off the alcs/ws roster, this ain't that.

The ‘Stros play better when I don’t watch the game on tv. However, I figured with a five run lead going into the top of the ninth, it would be OK to take more than a peek. After the White Sox got the two base runners, I turned off the TV and the rest is history. A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

2 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

The ‘Stros play better when I don’t watch the game on tv. However, I figured with a five run lead going into the top of the ninth, it would be OK to take more than a peek. After the White Sox got the two base runners, I turned off the TV and the rest is history. A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

what's your cable provider and the toll free number to their cancellation dept? 

also your full name and ss#.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1