2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

17 minutes ago, WBT said:

keep yukking it up you fucksticks

Watching Peyton and Eli on the MNF alternate is one thing, I have an expectation it’s an irreverent, non-structured, non-professional approach to PBP. This FS1 hootenanny is a fucking shitshow. 

(I realize now you’re probably talking about the White Sox, celebrating their win… in the 4th inning. 😂)

Edited by Vito Andolini

Obviously this is just Astro fan fiction, but would love Dusty to pull our starters and put in like Garrett Stubbs to pitch. Make a complete mockery of the whole thing just to draw attention to it all, then just say in postgame interviews that you decided to treat the game with the same seriousness as the umpiring crew.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Watching Peyton and Eli on the MNF alternate is one thing, I have an expectation it’s an irreverent, non-structured, non-professional approach to PBP. This FS1 hootenanny is a fucking shitshow. 

(I realize now you’re probably talking about the White Sox, celebrating their win… in the 4th inning. 😂)

No I was talking about said hootenanny.  Adding Wainwright to the booth have made the other two spares even worse.

14 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Liked what I saw from Javier.

Yimi should never pitch again unless we're down by 10+ in the 6th then make him pitch the game out.

Well, I’ll be okay if yimi comes in tomorrow night when we’re up big and feed Grandal’s ribcage a ball for that bs he pulled tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Good time to get Brooks some throws.  

Funny, I was just thinking how strange it was to bring him in to face two righties after the predictable ph.  Hopefully this run won't mean anything.

Well, I guess the idea was that it would be one righty but it's now three and counting.

Edited by WBT