From paisley to bill shankley
To the fields of Anfield road
We are the supporters
We come from LIVERPOOL!!!

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

We still have won it 5 times

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Ok i caught up on some of the the stuff i missed plus some other opinions

First of during halftime and after the match chatting with supporters most seemed to agree that it was a dirty play

And jnip i didnt see all your responses and recant my stance on letting you talk your trash after a win...even the real madrid fans i talked to today at londoner in Colleyville were humble and knew game wasnt what it should have been and still gave liverpool some backhanded comments and thats fine
They knew it was a fluke and should have gone into extra time.....BALES GOAL WAS LEGIT

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Congrats, Madrid. You were the better team on the day. 

Ramos isn’t a prick for just the Salah takedown. It’s all the other stuff too. The elbow to Karius’s head. The dive on Mané’s clean tackle, etc. I could go on. That’s your club’s captain. 

• Like 2

Of course it wasn’t what it should have been. Liverpool’s best player got injured in a random play, Carvajal got injured in a random play, liverpool’s GK gave away two goals, Bale scores the greatest champions league final goal of all time. Liverpool were not at full potential after Salah went out. 

I know that all these things happened and in the end, my team won. I’m not sad about winning bc of the other team’s mistakes. The game was “tainted” by an awful GK. It is what it is. 

Bunch of fucking crybabies. You got beaten by the greatest of all time, accept the loss and fucking move on. 

Edited by JNip

I would say that while this is one of the greatest achievements (3 in a row) this is not the greatest team of all time.  Winning multiple European Cup was harder due to the knockout format and the caliber of teams entered in the days before the Champions league format.  On the flip side I believe that match fixing helped teams like Bayern in their run.  Anyone who watched the 75 final can attest.  Then there was the proven fix that worked the other way to knock Nottingham forest out

Watching replays on Salah’s injury. It was Salah who first hooked and tried to pull Ramos down and then Ramos kept grabbing. 
In my opinion, the hatred towards Ramos is uncalled for. Unfortunate for Salah but best wishes for him. 
Very clear right here

Nah Ramos is a fucking cunt.
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, MoJames said:
On 5/26/2018 at 8:03 PM, JNip said:
Watching replays on Salah’s injury. It was Salah who first hooked and tried to pull Ramos down and then Ramos kept grabbing. 
In my opinion, the hatred towards Ramos is uncalled for. Unfortunate for Salah but best wishes for him. 
Very clear right here

Nah Ramos is a fucking cunt.

Yup. Fuck that guy.

• Like 1

Anyone claiming Madrid won it "going away" is either a troll or a fucking idiot. Karius gave away two goals; you won by two, with the opposition missing the best attacking player in Europe (based on 2017-18 form) for 60 minutes. 

Liverpool didn't deserve to win and hardly created any chances after Salah was forced off. And again, you're a complete fucking moron if you think that was any sort of impressive win. Madrid looked pedestrian.

42 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

Anyone claiming Madrid won it "going away" is either a troll or a fucking idiot. Karius gave away two goals; you won by two, with the opposition missing the best attacking player in Europe (based on 2017-18 form) for 60 minutes. 

Liverpool didn't deserve to win and hardly created any chances after Salah was forced off. And again, you're a complete fucking moron if you think that was any sort of impressive win. Madrid looked pedestrian.

Who cares!!! Three in a fucking row!!! Ole ole ole!!! Madrid Madrid!!! 

Hala Madrid!! 

Glad that I have the day off bc the party continues. Campeones campeones campeones!! Ale ale alé!!! 

Pinches dolidos! 

Edited by JNip
  • Fuck You 2

The going away part was just a turn of the knife. You fucking EPL thin skinned people are so easily triggered.

And last I checked the keeper is part of the 11. His failure to pay attention on his quick release isn’t removed from everyone else on the team.

Everyone is quick to point out that Salah is the best in the world but if your keeper can’t keep from shitting the bed, that’s on LFC, Klopp, the defense for putting him in those 2 positions to fail.

It wasn’t going away, I know, but what was the attacking capability of LFC when Salah went off? 2 scoring chances that resulted in 1 goal. When Bale scored at 64”, it was pretty much sealed from my view and at 82” when he scored that laugher it was church. I’ll be rewatch get the game again this week but remind me the scoring chances past the 55” mark when Sane equalized?

I like LFC and it was amusing to read all the chatter online after the game. I hope they win the EPL next year

no surprise that jnip goes full retard here.  trucker with his typical posts. as if they had jack shit to do with anything and as if they aren't utter bandwagoner mexicans.

at the end of the day, madrid gets every single break and every stroke of incredible luck.  sergio ramos continues to be one of the worst human beings still alive regardless of how salah got hurt.

but eventually, you do like i do and embrace the certainty of it and profit off of it.  liverpool couldn't even beat everton in epl this year...why the fuck should they be on the field with madrid?

also, i guess it has been a long time since i have paid attention to liverpool but what happened to ol' waffles in goal?

25 minutes ago, sidis said:

liverpool couldn't even beat everton in epl this year...why the fuck should they be on the field with madrid?

It surprised me to learn that Liverpool had less points in the EPL this season than they did last season - even with Salah's monster season.

no surprise that jnip goes full retard here.  trucker with his typical posts. as if they had jack shit to do with anything and as if they aren't utter bandwagoner mexicans.
at the end of the day, madrid gets every single break and every stroke of incredible luck.  sergio ramos continues to be one of the worst human beings still alive regardless of how salah got hurt.
but eventually, you do like i do and embrace the certainty of it and profit off of it.  liverpool couldn't even beat everton in epl this year...why the fuck should they be on the field with madrid?
also, i guess it has been a long time since i have paid attention to liverpool but what happened to ol' waffles in goal?

Lol wut?

Every scouser or person born in London or Manchester please raise your hand...

And yeah of course there’s luck involved. They had to play 3 league winners in a row to the championship and they had luck. Barca has their luck run out against Roma, Bayern had their luck run out against Madrid. Madrid has had their luck run out against Bayern in PKs that included Ramos wetting the bed and against Juve and Morata. Give me an extremely good team with a ton of luck please, that’s better than a Gerard-slip or Karius pattycake moment.(relax LFC fans just a jab)

You make it seem like Barca or Bayern have never had luck on the way to the champions league title. They were called uefalona for a reason and Bayern got some favorable draws back in the day.

And suck it up, had Madrid lost don’t fucking act like 99% of the posts wouldn’t have been the same fuck Madrid! So the 2 Madrid fans here throw some inside heat and it’s all I’m taking my toys and going home.

Guess what, it’ll be the same story next year with Madrid, Bayern and Barca bullying your favorite teams as long as they don’t shit the bed too early.

It’s not like I’m shitting in your favorite team’s thread. I’m in the LFC-Madrid thread celebrating the win.

lol, you have to finish higher than 8th in league to get a chance to shit the bed too early in champions league.  everton hasn't sniffed that shit since i've been a fan.

of course, i'm not a bandwagoner either.

yay yankees! go cowboys/pats! woohoo lakers! hala madrid!

lulz.

My teams to be clear are:

Longhorns - alumni

Madrid - been a Madridista since 2005, a fan since the late 90s.

American national teams.

Dallas teams - cause I’m from Dallas

The only evil empire teams are Madrid, the Longhorns and the Cowboys and 2 of them haven’t been for a decade or longer.

Oh and any team embarrassing OU or Mourinho.