Liverpool vs Real Madrid 2018 CL Final

Firemans4Horn

Well, I’ve been bitching and bitching about both Madrid teams for the better part of five years now. Finally wised up enough to monetize it instead of being pissed. $8,500 in winnings in Europa and UCL finals. 

LOL at Pool goalie. 

That went shit pretty quickly. Did the American broadcast show Karrius get smacked in the head by an elbow?

Oliver Kahn was doing studio commentary for the German broadcast and he said after the game that he could not remember a game so devastating to a goalie and that this could wreck his career.

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

What a gut bunch with Salah going out.  We got robbed of potentially an epic final.  

He's also out for the World Cup which doubly sucks given our shit ass National team sucking asshole and missing out on being there. Lot less teams to root for or bother following. 

Have been reading few posts and people are just happy CR didn’t score, pathetic. 

By the way, Madrid won because of experience. Crazy, but it came down to that. That’s continuity. 

Hala madrid!! Somos campeones!! 

Edited by JNip

Have been reading few posts and people are just happy CR didn’t score, pathetic. 

Hala madrid!! Somos campeones!! 
Those people are lame...everyone knows the story...2 beer league goals and a dirty take down gave real 3 in a row

Congtats you had nava saving your ass against the pressure from bayern and juvetus with assist from dumb penalty
But thats sports

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Those people are lame...everyone knows the story...2 beer league goals and a dirty take down gave real 3 in a row

Congtats you had nava saving your ass against the pressure from bayern and juvetus with assist from dumb penalty
But thats sports

Not my fault that your team has little depth and a shit keeper. Ramos’s experience once again = REAL MADRID GLORY OLE OLE OLEEEEE

Edited by JNip

2 minutes ago, JNip said:

Not my fault that your team has little depth and a shit keeper. Ramos’s experience once again = REAL MADRID GLORY OLE OLE OLEEEEE

JNip, this is why no one likes you bud. You’re allowed to be gracious in victory. Especially when you cheer for the biggest club in the world. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

JNip, this is why no one likes you bud. You’re allowed to be gracious in victory. Especially when you cheer for the biggest club in the world. 

People don’t like me because I support the two most hated fútbol teams in this board: Mexico and Real Madrid. 

I’m a Real Madrid fan bc I grew in Mexico during the Hugo Sanchez era. 

People have been talking shit about my club throughout the year, I’ve stayed quiet. Once again, my team prevailed and you want me to just not say anything? Yuh right. Feels good winning. Madrid is the only team that wins out of Rangers, Mavs, Cowboys, Longhorns, RM, and Mexico. I’m gonna fucking party tonight. 

Hala Madrid!! 

Edited by JNip

20 minutes ago, maninblack said:

People don't like you because you're a disingenuous piece of crap. Your "team" won today because of some flukey shit and an absolute cunt fucking move by Ramos. If you said that nobody would care.

Whatever dude, your team lacked passion, creativity, experience, depth, and focus. Sucks to suck. Got lucky to get an easier “draw” in the final. 

Hala Madrid!! Ok... I’m on my five+ beer... feeling fucking good! Campeones campeones campeones!!

Edited by JNip

Watching replays on Salah’s injury. It was Salah who first hooked and tried to pull Ramos down and then Ramos kept grabbing. 

In my opinion, the hatred towards Ramos is uncalled for. Unfortunate for Salah but best wishes for him. 

Very clear right here

Edited by JNip

I got what I asked for by engaging him. Well down JNip. You prove once again that you are indeed a douchebag.

Also I don’t think Ramos did anything particularly wrong. It happens but I don’t think it was dirty 

Edited by hobbes2702

He can’t use his hands anyway...
I lol'd ....and to your previous comment im not bitter.
Had a great day with family after game that i blew off to watch game....sports are fickle but i believe best team lost today and no prob with jsnip let him talk his shit( not negative just spoils of war)
He knows today was tainted

4 hours ago, JNip said:

People don’t like me because I support the two most hated fútbol teams in this board: Mexico and Real Madrid. 

I’m a Real Madrid fan bc I grew in Mexico during the Hugo Sanchez era. 

People have been talking shit about my club throughout the year, I’ve stayed quiet. Once again, my team prevailed and you want me to just not say anything? Yuh right. Feels good winning. Madrid is the only team that wins out of Rangers, Mavs, Cowboys, Longhorns, RM, and Mexico. I’m gonna fucking party tonight. 

Hala Madrid!! 

Why didn’t you mention the PL winners in this? I thought they were your team.

1 hour ago, skipperj said:

Why didn’t you mention the PL winners in this? I thought they were your team.

I like City but bc I like watching EPL and feel like supporting someone. I don’t feel as passionate for them as I do for the other teams that I mentioned.