If you could fight one politician or political personality?

TexArcher

11 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

How soon before this thread is used as an example in DT for how intolerant and violent the Antifa Cabal is on here?

It’s true.

I can’t really think of anybody that gets me so worked up I want to fight them. Most people outside the cabal don’t get as mad at politicians as y’all do. 

One name that jumped to mind that isn’t purely political person but a scumbag criminal with a punchable face that is also anti Bitcoin. Jamie Dimon. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

Although fisticuffs would give satisfaction, I don't much imagine it would change much in the long haul for most of these people.   Since this thread started, I have been trying to think of someway to expose these people and possibly educate them to their sliminess.   Maybe this challenge thing isn't the best answer, but I think these fuckers need to walk some serious miles in the shoes of those they represent.    

Therefore I would probably challenge them as my fight.   Something along the lines of 'Trading Places.'

I'd start with Cornyn.

Devise a series of a half dozen scenarios faced by his constituents at the lower level socio-economically.  

Maybe it's facing eviction because you're now a Covid long hauler and can't work.

Or an asylum seeker who faces deportation.

An elderly person who can't get decent healthcare, despite working and paying into SSA and medicaid their whole lives.  

An abused spouse who gets the shit beat out of them, but their spouse walks free after 6 months of "anger counseling"

Likewise I'd be challenged to do the things his job demands, basically acting as Senator, making policy decisions and generally representing people.

Let a jury/panel of 100 Texans drawn randomly be the judges scoring the match.  

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

It’s true.

I can’t really think of anybody that gets me so worked up I want to fight them. Most people outside the cabal don’t get as mad at politicians as y’all do. 

One name that jumped to mind that isn’t purely political person but a scumbag criminal with a punchable face that is also anti Bitcoin. Jamie Dimon. 

Google 'Democrats receive death threats'  

Google 'Republican violence against Democrats'

Google 'Jan 6, 2021 US Capitol'

Then fuck off with this concept the "cabal" is this unhinged group of echo chamber liberals.  

• Hook 'Em 4

20 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

It’s true.

There's that word again!

LOL "cabal". Conservatives have to label anyone that isn't in locked step with them. The way to do it and get a passive aggressive dig in is to label them something really awful, but not vulgar. Hey! Let's use something that sounds Islamic terrorist. CABAL!!! It's perfect and makes me giggle every time I type it. It's right up there with "tea sip". My point being that it's aggythink and that's always a sign of failure.

• Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Google 'Democrats receive death threats'  

Google 'Republican violence against Democrats'

Google 'Jan 6, 2021 US Capitol'

Then fuck off with this concept the "cabal" is this unhinged group of echo chamber liberals.  

The only actual violence perpetrated against members of Congress in recent memory was carried out by a Bernie Bro. Despite what AOC may have said. 

• Fuck You 5

spacer.png

Also, I'm going back to neg GR for a false equivocatin so obvious that he must know it's dishonest. I'll also save him some time.

GR: But what I said was true. A Bernie Bro did shoot up some Congresspersons.

Honest person: Then you must accept that Tim McVeigh represents the right in the same way, correct?

GR: They're not the same. McVeigh didn't attack Congress.

Honest person: Still, the equivocation works the same way.

GR gets called away stat on another phony Covid case and has no time to reply.

edit to make, like, better, man.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 4/26/2021 at 8:55 PM, DigglerontheHoof said:

It's dotard and it ain't even close.  Since I didn't see any fantasy parameters in the OP.  I'd make it where I'm at least 10 years older than him, and get his fat, orange ass to the mat and beat him until he admitted he LOST over and over and over again.  And after he said it a dozen times, I'd beat him until he was unconscious, throw water piss on him, wake him up and make him tell me he lost over and over again.  And then I'd beat him unconscious again. 

The End. 

This is very good. Just one small change to make it more better. It's the little things....

• Like 1