Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

Italy subbed right at the 90:00 mark, so there was about 10 seconds of action until that kick was taken at about 92:45.  Let's see how long the ref lets it go.  My guess is that the time wasting pays off.

8 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

They got that 2 minutes back. 

What about the 2-3 mins spent with Italians rolling around the pitch in ET? Fuck the Italians can sure cock up the closing mins of a match. I hate the incessant shenanigans.

Guest Lobo

Looks like Belgium couldn't replicate the Battle of Saio.  Congrats to Italy for advancing over the Belgians.  

Here's to Spain face-fucking the inept Italians on Tuesday.  I look forward to 17 minutes of fake injury time added to my long lunch by Italy, as is their proud combative tradition.  If only they covered up their fake injury claims as well as they covered up their priestly child molestations...

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Looks like Belgium couldn't replicate the Battle of Saio.  Congrats to Italy for advancing over the Belgians.  

Here's to Spain face-fucking the inept Italians on Tuesday.  I look forward to 17 minutes of fake injury time added to my long lunch by Italy, as is their proud combative tradition.  If only they covered up their fake injury claims as well as they covered up their priestly child molestations...

Italy is going to beat Spain easily. They have been the best team throughout. What tournament are you watching.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 2

Guest Lobo
Just now, Macklemore said:

Italy is going to beat Spain easily. What tournament are you watching.

Yes, Espana has looked rough thus far.  But I have faith that they'll get their shit together because Fuck Italy.  Spain wins 4-3 on Penalty Kicks and burns Rome to the fucking ground.  Or not, could go either way.