Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

40 minutes ago, ztejas said:

England is the best team in this tourney. 

I'll say it again: ENGLAND IS THE BEST TEAM IN THIS TOURNEY

Now, do I expect them to actually WIN? Absolutely not. But they have no excuse not to. 

Well that Italian team might be better. I think they play a little more fluidly on offense and their defense is just as stout.

But it is in London, so … ?

Granted both teams need to make the final. 

54 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Well that Italian team might be better. I think they play a little more fluidly on offense and their defense is just as stout.

I mean there's not much point in debating it. I fully expect Spain to find a way to stumble into another trophy. 

Guest Lobo
30 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Maybe. I see it like this:

If Denmark beats England, the Spain-Italy winner wins it all

If England wins, they will beat Spain or lose to Italy.

Just my gut feeling. 

So you're predicting 3 of the 4 outcomes?  And leaving us with Spain beating England?  I'll take that last option.  

Guest Lobo

England lost 2 wars with us.  Almost lost another 2 wars if not for us.  They're gonna lose to Spain and their whole entire "royal" family sucks and should all rot for eternity.  Fuck that whole "Empire" and all they stand for.  Fuck their football team.  Fuck their flag.  Fuck their history.  Fuck their whole fucking cocksucking family of inbred dipshits.  

America has sinned.  We have wronged.  We have been awful.  But we keep trying.  In 240 years, we have tried and tried and tried to improve.  To be better.  To be righteous.  To be just.  

But those fucksticks commit atrocity after holocaust after genocide for 530 years...but they get a pass because they seem nice, have big weddings, and decent football.  Fuck 'em.  Fuck 'em all.  Straight to hell.  Queen Elizabeth II dies by Labor Day and I'll fucking toast every last mother fucking one of ya'.  Rotten family of fucked up cousins.  Fuck them and their fucking footballer shitheap straight to cunt-town.  

Having said that, they're truly great allies.  

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo

The world doesn't "get" anybody.  Just one half-tard second cousin after another.  The fucking line of morons just keeps coming, one after the other.  Never ends.  Every century or so they get an unrelated spouse, but they usually wind up murdering them somehow.  

Their football is the equivalent of cousins fucking.  Looks good on paper, bad idea the next morning.  

Guest Lobo

Royalty isn't the same as politics you fucking idiot.  Remind me what parliamentary party the House of Windsor belongs to.  

It's the 4th of July.  Independence Day.  If you can't talk shit about England today, when can you?  I involved football in my posts.  

Fuck England.  Fuck the Crown.  Fuck their soccer team.  they're gonna lose to Spain and get fucked in the process.  

I'm guessing you probably rooted for them in 1814 to burn our Capitol to the ground.  Get some fireworks and some BBQ and relax Sally. 

Edited by Lobo

Royalty isn't the same as politics you fucking idiot.  Remind me what parliamentary party the House of Windsor belongs to.  
It's the 4th of July.  Independence Day.  If you can't talk shit about England today, when can you?  I involved football in my posts.  
Fuck England.  Fuck the Crown.  Fuck their soccer team.  they're gonna lose to Spain and get fucked in the process.  
I'm guessing you probably rooted for them in 1814 to burn our Capitol to the ground.  Get some fireworks and some BBQ and relax Sally. 

111ac160be5f1c7e4fde76d4941956cd.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

England lost 2 wars with us.  Almost lost another 2 wars if not for us.  They're gonna lose to Spain and their whole entire "royal" family sucks and should all rot for eternity.  Fuck that whole "Empire" and all they stand for.  Fuck their football team.  Fuck their flag.  Fuck their history.  Fuck their whole fucking cocksucking family of inbred dipshits.  
America has sinned.  We have wronged.  We have been awful.  But we keep trying.  In 240 years, we have tried and tried and tried to improve.  To be better.  To be righteous.  To be just.  
But those fucksticks commit atrocity after holocaust after genocide for 530 years...but they get a pass because they seem nice, have big weddings, and decent football.  Fuck 'em.  Fuck 'em all.  Straight to hell.  Queen Elizabeth II dies by Labor Day and I'll fucking toast every last mother fucking one of ya'.  Rotten family of fucked up cousins.  Fuck them and their fucking footballer shitheap straight to cunt-town.  
Having said that, they're truly great allies.  

Are you me?

I love Royal heads. They’re perfect for removing. No matter where I go, when I see the trappings of arrogant royalty, I want to load up the muskets and Yorktown their asses.

Great allies, the Brits. But death to royals.

Oh, and Engerland will find a way to lose. It’s their gift.

On 7/3/2021 at 5:21 PM, Captain Ron said:

The team that beats Italy will have to score at least twice against Donnarumma.

12 hours ago, Napoleon said:

So you’re saying that Italy is guaranteed to convert at least one PK in a shootout?

I some how have managed to mentally eliminate the potential of a shootout with them which makes zero sense what so ever. 

Guest Lobo

Busquets is a huge "get back" for Espana today.  In the center starting today, is it Torres or Garcia?  Would be a good time for LaPorte to show the Crown he should be on the national squad after all being French.  Gonna be a long wait 'til 2:00p today.  Ole, Oh Hey.

On 7/4/2021 at 6:09 AM, Captain Ron said:

Maybe. I see it like this:

If Denmark beats England, the Spain-Italy winner wins it all

If England wins, they will beat Spain or lose to Italy.

Just my gut feeling. 

Agree that all of this is how it *should* go.

France was the best team in this tournament and Italy is the best team remaining in this tournament.  England have a chance to beat anyone with the defensive form they're in, and I'm for them against anyone but the US, but if they beat Italy it'll be an upset.

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Agree that all of this is how it *should* go.

France was the best team in this tournament and Italy is the best team remaining in this tournament.  England have a chance to beat anyone with the defensive form they're in, and I'm for them against anyone but the US, but if they beat Italy it'll be an upset.

My overall thoughts for the rest of the way:

Semis
Italy
-Spain, I think a lopsided Italy win (4-1)
Denmark-England close game 2-0

Final
Italy
-England, right now 1-0 guess

39 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

My overall thoughts for the rest of the way:

Semis
Italy
-Spain, I think a lopsided Italy win (4-1)
Denmark-England close game 2-0

Final
Italy
-England, right now 1-0 guess

the only game i would wager on would be denmark 4 - 3 spain

the semis and finals combinations other than denmark/spain are pics not loading