Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

Guest Lobo

I knew England would dominate but didn't predict Ukraine would let themselves be trampled like it was Russia on some western-enabled bender.

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

Ukraine is playing so far up now, if England can flip the field quickly, they are going to get open breaks on the goal. Kane just missed Sterling wide open on the left side.

This England vs Ukraine ‘21 quarterfinal followed almost the exact script of Germany vs Argentina ‘10 quarterfinal. 

Early as fuck goal in the opening minutes of the match by the Saxons and then the grain belt country is chasing its asses off and a 1-0 halftime score before the floodgates opened in the 2nd half following precision passing and ball control by the Saxons. 

This England squad looked like no England squad I have ever seen. I have many English fans who would be simply chuffed by a massive effort resulting in a famous victory in the final, but I do so enjoy witnessing English disappointment, so I am torn about England’s play and success. 

🤷‍♂️