Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, our last 3 losses could be to these clowns....who will send us home?  Tell me it ain't so.  We need a spark, from somebody.....anybody...a great at bat....a great defensive play....somebody do something.

Send us home to . . . prepare for more games.

To be fair, for most of the posters on this thread, the "season" they've seen has been all of about 4 games. 

I’ve been watching Texas Baseball for more than 40 years, and this team is not anything to get excited about....I’ll be happily shocked if I’m working my mid-June plans around watching college baseball.

1 minute ago, MirrOlure said:

I’ve been watching Texas Baseball for more than 40 years, and this team is not anything to get excited about....I’ll be happily shocked if I’m working my mid-June plans around watching college baseball.

You’re gonna be happily shocked 

• Like 1

Just now, NorthLoop said:

The announcers talk like Melendez can't hit anything over 90... dude hit .500 in the month of April. Guess every one of those guys was throwing 85

Speaking of that... whatever mind mojo Tulo did with him in April. He needs to do it again.