2021 Non-Austin Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

13 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Athlete’s body on that reliever in the bullpen.

Reminds me of a story I heard about John Kruk.

He was on a Delta flight from Atlanta back home after a game.  I think he was on IR at the time.  All these people are coming up and asking for his autograph and the little old lady sitting next to him asked, "Are you an athlete?"

He responded, "No ma'am, I'm a baseball player."

iu.jpeg

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Nice day for the Pac 12 and SEC. Get your shit together Tech.

Tech and TCU flaming out is best case scenario for Texas. We don't need resume or SoS pumping - we got the #2 overall seed just fine on our own. This isn't football where it comes down to some arbitrary selection at the end of the season.

It hurts both of those programs recruiting efforts to show out like this and they are our biggest in-state recruiting rivals. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

Tech and TCU flaming out is best case scenario for Texas. We don't need resume or SoS pumping - we got the #2 overall seed just fine on our own. This isn't football where it comes down to some arbitrary selection at the end of the season.

It hurts both of those programs recruiting efforts to show out like this and they are our biggest in-state recruiting rivals. 

We are Texas and don't do inbred inner conference circle jerk shit.  Don't need any rationalizations either.

Because fuck TCU and Tech, that's why.

• Hook 'Em 4