"all able-bodied men please come to the front of the plane for an emergency."

RPM

On 6/14/2021 at 8:39 AM, Js1 said:

We’ve straight up forgotten how to act on airplanes

If you’re on the aisle, you get the aisle elbow rest. If you’re on the window, you get the window elbow rest. If you’re sitting bitch, you get both elbow rests.

Them’s the rules motherfuckers. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

If you’re on the aisle, you get the aisle elbow rest. If you’re on the window, you get the window elbow rest. If you’re sitting bitch, you get both elbow rests.

Them’s the rules motherfuckers. 

Well if you're a gentlemen you share the arm rests... then spit in their drinks when they go to the lav.

6 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I flew on Trans Texas,  but it wasn’t predecessor of SWA it merged with Continental in 1982 and was subsequently ruined by United

I meant to say it served as the “Statewide airline” before SWA Stepped in later.

11 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Air National Guard transport plane across the Atlantic. Web seating and earplugs. Bathroom was a Portapotty somewhat loosely tied down, mainly held down by the weight of a couple hundred guys' piss. As we started banking to land, Company Commander says to me, he says, "Canecutter, that Portapotty's fixin to tip, pick up your shit and hold your legs up, pass it down." We all did. The other unit facing us, we tried to warn them, they just squinted back and shook their heads, left all their backpacks and gear on the floor.

Then we banked more, and the Portapotty tipped. Their way. River of piss splashing all over them and their stuff. Banked our way-- flowed underneath us, packs dry in our laps.

Thus started two very different experiences in Camp Darby, Italy.

The portapotty on “our” C-47 was well secured.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m relatively confident that damn near anything goes in say Oregon. Having said that, if you had read the entirety of the posts weed was only a part of it. I mentioned off their meds or abusing them, this is often the case when someone is losing it, and weed is a well known gateway drug. I think it’s a combination thereof. Regardless, it has a distinctive smell, and it’s nearly universally present in my experiences with disruptive passengers. 
I’ve had these conversations with coworkers several times before. The tie one on and go fly model of surviving airline service and seat pitches seems to be falling out of favor for showing up blazed and worse. 
As an aside, you will rule the world if any one of you MF’s figures out how to make weed smell like menthol, a swisher sweet or the like instead of microwaved skunk anus. 
Ha ha ha

There are people partaking in all sorts of weed shit all around you and you have no freaking clue. Edibles, vape pens, tinctures.

And none of them stank like skunk, not your lawyer, or your doctor or your server or handyman.
  • Hook 'Em 5

On 6/12/2021 at 3:43 PM, midtown said:

They need to start permbanning unruly behavior and add massive fines.    This shit is getting out of control

Completely agree.   And probably  make it a felony for disrupting a fight punishable by jail time and permanent ban on gun ownership.

The same kind of person who is willing to try and take down a plane probably has no compunction against walking into a church or Wal-mart and killing innocent people.

• Hook 'Em 2

I gave a HELL no to taking a flight in a few months, let these cultists go berserk up in their flying People of Walmart carriers.

We shall be saying things like "shall" and traveling by train. What, you gasp, is a train not full of similar human debris? Well yes, it is. But one rents a private room, far from the Irish down in steerage. They don't walk past at fart-to-nose level as in an airplane's "First" class, no, they never even set foot in your car. And if they do, you have a steward to give them what-for, a steward whose hand you greased with money the first moment you stepped onboard, and who will remember that in Johnny-on-the-spot manner as you relax, work, sleep, think refined thoughts, and take dumps in your private toilet, whatever takes your fancy.

Edited by RDCanecutter
the pen nib broke, pity
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Ha ha ha

There are people partaking in all sorts of weed shit all around you and you have no freaking clue. Edibles, vape pens, tinctures.

And none of them stank like skunk, not your lawyer, or your doctor or your server or handyman.

Can’t wait for Lammes’ Candies to expand into the edible business. Little chocolate bunnies ftw.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Ha ha ha

I take perverse pride in flying under the radar of people even knowing I'm baking.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Ha ha ha

Fantastic. Has nothing to do with the point at hand. 

5 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Civil Air Transport.... I think. It was 63 years ago.

If it was 1958 it would have to be.  China Airlines was created in 1959.

CAT was the CIA blops line.  So you just broke your security clearance oath!!!  They're coming for you right now!  :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Air_Transport