Tokyo Olympics 2021

shadow_operative

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Fucking refs lol. I know it's a different game kind of but let that go man. 

These are FIBA rules and refs. USA doesn’t do FIBA, and that hurts on the global stage at times.

Basically that’s a foul everywhere in the world except the USA because we are accustomed to letting that shit go.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

These are FIBA rules and refs. USA doesn’t do FIBA, and that hurts on the global stage at times.

Basically that’s a foul everywhere in the world except the USA because we are accustomed to letting that shit go.

I guess. Just doesn't seem super consistent. 

I mean I hear people pine for a more FIBA like ruleset but Lavine fighting that screen should not be a foul at any level of basketball.

Edited by ztejas

Booker, Lillard, Lavine with 2 points on 7 shots and 4 FTAs. Unacceptable. 

And seriously - throw KJ or Javale out there. Why have them on the roster? Lavine is the worst defender on the court. 

Edited by ztejas

5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I’m not sure this team makes Reg conference finals.

They just haven't played together and have a lot of guys that aren't good defenders or high IQ players when it comes to communicating on both ends of the floor.

They're also playing under a different ruleset. 

Sure they haven't looked great at times but give them an off-season and 82 games and they'd make a mockery of the playoffs. 

Also France has some legit NBA talent. They'd be a bottom feeder but they wouldn't be the worst squad ever in the NBA. 

Edited by ztejas