Rockets vs Warriors

UDontKnow

Golden State has a remarkable ability to miss 3's with no one within 10 foot of the rim.

How can Steph Curry finish at the rim but KD can't?

Remember when Thompson was a "lock down" defender? Draymond as well. Who are they locking down?

If Chris Paul is ok I am ok with Houston winning this. I just don't want Cleveland to win, I don't care if Houston or Golden State beats them. I don't think Houston without Chris Paul can beat Lebron and the refs.

I loved last years GSW. They played beautiful team basketball. WTF happened? They now play sloppy sloppy, with a bunch of shit iso ball. I thought last years team could have played with anyone. Any of the 4 teams left this year would get there shit pushed in by 1990's Bulls, as well as 1980s Laker's, Celtics, and that 83 Philly team. Hell 

I hate a lot of teams.  As an Ohio State fan, I loathe Michigan.  As a Reds fan, I despise the Cardinals.  As a Dolphins fan, the Patriots can eat a dick.  But goddamn, I can't stand the entire fucking Warriors team, lead by stupid fucking-mouthpice sucking  cocky bullshit silver spoon fuckface Curry.

3 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Swaggy P has been the best defender on Harden. I think Kerr might have finally figured that out. 

Crazy to even say that Swaggy P is the best defender on Harden but it's true this series. 

he's a true 6'7 and very physical also has the psycho energy of a Ron Artest.  

Wow, great put back followed by great defense from Bell. Who could have predicted on draft night that Bell would be here in late May, helping the Warriors as they try to win the Western Conference Finals? Oh that’s right, literally everyone! Way to go Bulls.