Rockets vs Warriors

UDontKnow

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

Warriors are one of the most mentally weak champions ever

Because they have never been tested. They faced a joke of a path in 2015 with every team having major injuries. Cavs missing 2 of their 3 best players. Last year, they intentionally hurt Spur's best player to make that an easier series. They gave up a 3-1 series lead with 2 of 3 at home to lose in 2016.

Rockets are really the only team to square up and punch them in the mouth. And they fold at the end. Also, why the fuck would you pass the ball to Green in that situation? Waste of a pass and they deserve to lose on that. As well as Green making a pass before calling timeout therefore no advancement. This team is just fucking dumb a lot. 

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Because they have never been tested. They faced a joke of a path in 2015 with every team having major injuries. Cavs missing 2 of their 3 best players. Last year, they intentionally hurt Spur's best player to make that an easier series. They gave up a 3-1 series lead with 2 of 3 at home to lose in 2016.

Rockets are really the only team to square up and punch them in the mouth. And they fold at the end. Also, why the fuck would you pass the ball to Green in that situation? Waste of a pass and they deserve to lose on that. As well as Green making a pass before calling timeout therefore no advancement. This team is just fucking dumb a lot. 

I thought the Warriors were going to sweep, Vic?

Also, does Curry not have it in him to take the big shots? 2nd game in a row he gave the ball up to a lesser player. Thompson was injured and was hounded big time. And tonight he passed to Green? Lmao. The fuck? Take the fucking shot or find someone other than Green. It reminded me of Lebron not wanting any part of big shots in the 2011 Finals.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Slade said:

Does he even want the ball at that juncture? 

Will probably get negged for saying it, but he also gave up the final shots in Game 4 too. Maybe he likes being the leading scorer but not tagged with missing the clutch shots to win or lose the game?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Will probably get negged for saying it, but he also gave up the final shots in Game 4 too. Maybe he likes being the leading scorer but not tagged with missing the clutch shots to win or lose the game?

He's hit a ton of crazy clutch shots with OKC. Not as many with the Warriors. I think hes like Lebron, just trying to make the right play and not force a shot just to take the last shot.

Chuck said it on the postgame, and I agree, Dantoni having such a short rotation might be the downfall for the Rockets. The Warriors played a lot of bench guys tonight, CP3 got hurt, I wouldn't be surprised to see State run Houston out of the gym on Saturday and ultimately outlast them to win the series.

Edited by Pam Cummings

47 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Chuck said it on the postgame, and I agree, Dantoni having such a short rotation might be the downfall for the Rockets. The Warriors played a lot of bench guys tonight, CP3 got hurt, I wouldn't be surprised to see State run Houston out of the gym on Saturday and ultimately outlast them to win the series.

That deep bench scored all of 4 fucking points. That Kerr had Quinn Cook taking the most important shot of the game isn't great coaching, and really Green, Durant, Curry, and Thompson all played over 40 minutes. While only Tucker and Ariza did for the Rockets.

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

This is a stupid bullshit argument. Yes, they might lose games 6 and 7, and lack of rest may be an issue. But what is the alternative? Without the short bench do they win either of the last two games? Who are you saying Dantoni should have put in? Luc has a fucked up shoulder and can't dunk or hit layups. Anderson may be injured or just can't defend. Nene would be a disaster in this series. 

You have to use the options available, and using an extended bench is the worse of the two options available to Dantoni.

• Like 1

I realize I'm posting this in a Rocket friendly thread and will likely get flamed for it, but the Rockets dont set picks. A pick is when the picker is set and still.  And they aren't just setting moving picks either.  They are sticking their shoulders in and DRIVING the Warriors off the ball. If I'm an NFL owner, I'm bringing every fucking one of the Rockets into training camp and having them work with my offensive line.