Rockets vs Warriors

UDontKnow

1 minute ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Oh sorry, an elbow and a hand to the chin.

Still should have tossed this baby. I'm sure he will throw a fit and get tossed in the 4th if they are down.

I saw the play dude, but it wasn't a punch. I didn't say it was clean. He deserved the tech, and in my opinion it was a flagrant 1. But it wasn't anything like a "punch"

Just now, immortal13 said:

He was standing still and his arms were already folded against his chest, no rule against that. If he has pushed off, I could agree with you but he didn't. His reputation earned him that foul

He turned back around to set a late last second screen in the back court - a dirty move, with his elbows at chin level. Maybe if he was set for a half second it wouldn't have been a foul, but it was a cheap dirty screen. Your homerism is showing.

1 minute ago, Sidney Sherman said:

He turned back around to set a late last second screen in the back court - a dirty move, with his elbows at chin level. Maybe if he was set for a half second it wouldn't have been a foul, but it was a cheap dirty screen. Your homerism is showing.

It was close, I'll give you that. But on the replay, it didn't look like a foul to me

6 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

He was standing still and his arms were already folded against his chest, no rule against that. If he has pushed off, I could agree with you but he didn't. His reputation earned him that foul

Mostly is because it's Draymond.  But he definitely gave the ref a reason by bracing and lifting up.  I agree it was a bad call.  But that pick was set to hit Ariza hard not because a pick needed to be set so that played into it 

• Like 1

Just now, uoftorange said:

Mostly is because it's Draymond.  But he definitely gave the ref a reason by bracing and lifting up.  I agree it was a bad call.  But that pick was set to hit Ariza hard not because a pick needed to be set so that played into it 

Agree. In real time I wasn't sure which way it was going to be called. Honestly, I don't like those hard "blind" picks. This isn't football

2 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Barkley the notorious Rockets hater, (he says they still owe him $$ for his year of ball in Houston) thinks it takes too much energy to play iso ball.

Meanwhile the warriors are constantly running in circles and setting screens and running without the ball the whole game.

That motion offense seems to work

Barkley the notorious Rockets hater, (he says they still owe him $$ for his year of ball in Houston) thinks it takes too much energy to play iso ball.
Meanwhile the warriors are constantly running in circles and setting screens and running without the ball the whole game.
It's like none of them have any clue what the rockets' offense is this year

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

I love watching Harden with the ball...so elusive. Can't give him space or he will nail the jumper, can't play him tight or he will blow past you to the rim

Hes mastered the step back, or step left, or step right and instantly shoot. Instead of creating space by fading away, he makes a move and shoots normal. Also draws people into running into him whike hes shooting because its a different rhythm than normal shots.

Durant does look pretty fucking unstoppable right now. Somebodies gonna have to put him on his ass and see if they can get him off his game.