Rockets vs Warriors

UDontKnow

Lmao at people giving KD a pass. I guess you guys never watched him in crunch time in big games? It was both of their faults. But this is a UT board, so its natural. Without Westbrook, KD allowed OKC to get swept by some shitty Memphis team who was disposed of easily by SA. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao at people giving KD a pass. I guess you guys never watched him in crunch time in big games? It was both of their faults. But this is a UT board, so its natural. Without Westbrook, KD allowed OKC to get swept by some shitty Memphis team who was disposed of easily by SA. 

Lol never go full Chola.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2022521-kevin-durants-top-10-clutch-shots

How come like all of his big game clutch shots were with OKC? why was he constantly having to bail them out? Why did he leave?

2 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Lol never go full Chola.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2022521-kevin-durants-top-10-clutch-shots

How come like all of his big game clutch shots were with OKC? why was he constantly having to bail them out? Why did he leave?

Oh cool. I can cherry pick as well. Lets go look at his failures at the end of games. Shall we? 

Funny how you glossed over him letting his team get swept by shit ass Memphis in 2013 in the 2nd round. Where was he then?

Why did he leave? Lmao. Because GSW stole his soul. He was desperate for a ring. It was the biggest coward move in sports. He joined the 73 win team who beat him 3 straight times to go to the Finals. He didn't want to be the man any longer.

• Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Oh cool. I can cherry pick as well. Lets go look at his failures at the end of games. Shall we? 

Funny how you glossed over him letting his team get swept by shit ass Memphis in 2013 in the 2nd round. Where was he then?

Why did he leave? Lmao. Because GSW stole his soul. He was desperate for a ring. It was the biggest coward move in sports. He joined the 73 win team who beat him 3 straight times to go to the Finals. He didn't want to be the man any longer.

Shut the fuck up dude no one cares 

Just now, Sidney Sherman said:

Wow zero calls going the Rockets when just when they needed to hang with them. Fucking garbage how they are officiating these Rockets drives.

Good lord dude. Take the constant "waaah, waaah, it must be the refs" shit to the team thread. The rest of us are watching great basketball.

1 minute ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Wow zero calls going the Rockets when just when they needed to hang with them. Fucking garbage how they are officiating these Rockets drives.

Yeah no shit we haven’t won a tony brothers Scott foster reffed game in years. Go look her had the whistles our last playoff loss

2 minutes ago, Teddy Tucker said:

Yeah no shit we haven’t won a tony brothers Scott foster reffed game in years. Go look her had the whistles our last playoff loss

What if I told you that the Warriors are barely .500 in Scott Foster-officiated games, and are their usual dominant selves otherwise?

Edit: playoff games

Edited by Machinator

3 minutes ago, Teddy Tucker said:

I remember. Thats why I said Rockets in 5, and everyone laughed at me. The combination of shooting poorly AND getting zero calls so the nba could extend the series was shit.

Finally a NayNay sighting. 

Reggie losing his mind on that new "Harden call". Dont he know they changed the way they call that so Harden can't keep getting 3 free throws every time doen the court?