Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

23 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Perroni with an updatebd93f45c98bdc026bc6616b8d84d6916.jpg

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Well there is your hard hitting investigative journalism. 

Love also how they crap on EJ as if he is a homer for us when we all know he rather be working elsewhere. 

Edited by Butch Had Not

23 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

My first thought was has anyone gone BBC lover for their recruiting director before now?

Baylor tried that line of recruiting. "Son, do you like white girls?" I forgot which one of their disreputable assistants said that to which recruit.

I still find her presence at aTm highly fucking bizarre. She is born 20 miles or some shit from tuscaloosa, and ends up going to bama. Shes called home after working at colorado st. She works for Alabama for 1 year, then she “retires.” A few months later she is in college station. 

Wake me up when Michael Huff leaves his job here to take a position at Baylor. Perfectly normal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I still find her presence at aTm highly fucking bizarre. She is born 20 miles or some shit from tuscaloosa, and ends up going to bama. Shes called home after working at colorado st. She works for Alabama for 1 year, then she “retires.” A few months later she is in college station. 

Wake me up when Michael Huff leaves his job here to take a position at Baylor. Perfectly normal. 

She's like the burner phone of bagmen.

Either that or she saw the giant phallic symbol in the aggy lobby and couldn't say no. 

9 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Baylor tried that line of recruiting. "Son, do you like white girls?" I forgot which one of their disreputable assistants said that to which recruit.

9 hours ago, Machinator said:

Baby Briles

To QB Shawn Robinson if I recall correctly. Wrong kid to do that to, Robinson is a pretty clean cut kid, Baylor was out of that recruitment right then and there.

did anyone see the QB's Throwing thread? imart's reply is peak fucking aggy. 

Hamm Lite glossing on how great the 12019 QB recruiting is going ::

QBs throwing at A&M

Shae Suiaunoa was there on Thursday morning. Zach Calzada and Nate Martens threw this afternoon. Graham Mertz is at Wisconsin on his official.

From talking to people about him, next weekend will be a lot more telling. He’s currently scheduled to visit Madison again unofficially but if he shows up to another school, no matter where that is, that is one to watch for

I love the bolded sentence BTW 

imart your favorite aggy inside with the reply ::

We have gone from promising unproven QBs starting jobs to land them to making Elite 11 QBs travel, on their own dime, across the country to audition for us.

We have gone from offering 33 Linebackers in two full recruiting cycles to offering 33 Linebackers in one class in the June before their senior year - the highest rated of which have all, at least once, paid for their own travel to meet with our staff.

We have gone from a HC being carried through a hotel lobby because he was too drunk to stand to a HC who has already exceeded, in recruiting hours, the prior HC's recruiting hour log for an entire year.

This is becoming a real football program. The Aggies have not seen anything like this in many, many decades.

Now you can knock Rumlin for a lot of things but QB recruiting? (I'm not talking about the way they were handled)

POWER. FUCKING. MOVES. 

We have gone from offering 33 Linebackers in two full recruiting cycles to offering 33 Linebackers in one class in the June before their senior year - the highest rated of which have all, at least once, paid for their own travel to meet with our staff.

He knows that having to work that far down your priority board is a bad thing, right?

14 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

aggy loves bama rejects....if they were connected to bama, then they must be a great addition and upgrade to their program.  whoop.

58 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Everybody auditioning to be an Aggie. People finally know what a wonderful thing it is to be an Aggie. People can't stay away from College Station. 

They like us. They really like us!

Well, as we all know, the place is "lit"!  Like moths to a flame.