Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

11 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

I guess Jimbo prefers watermelon on a hot day rather than a cotton pickin' contest, a tap dancing contest or a log stackin' competition.  

von_miller_tattoo.jpg

Also, Urban is focusing on QB Mertz...dunno if he flips from UW but he sure as shit ain’t coming to BCS.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I assume Dean is a Bama lock? 

I'm going to laugh my ass when Calzada commits to Tennessee next week. 

Bama or Georgia, from what I can gather, although maybe one of the in-state schools will make a push 

9 minutes ago, Fud said:

Bama or Georgia, from what I can gather, although maybe one of the in-state schools will make a push 

That'll be a fun little bidding war. It would take a wire transfer from Buzbee for Aggy to get serious. 

Enjoy the gently used Dodge Challengers Dean Family!

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Just fantastic. 

I'm guessing his bread stick teammate jumps on board followed by the Manvel OL which will basically gift wrap Shepherd to us (not that it matters, I think he's already leaning our way)  Shepherd ain't going to want to be the 6th take and I don't think aggy takes a 6th OL.  Hope Green likes playing next to a buncha' JAG's.

7 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Lulz Looch tweeted out with what Jimbo is bringing along on the OL that aggy will soon match up with anybody in the SEC.  

as long as they don't have a 211 pound pass rusher ...  This guy is out over his skis as well. Painful and delicious. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, golfclap said:

as long as they don't have a 211 pound pass rusher ...  This guy is out over his skis as well. Painful and delicious. 

Wow. That guy has terrible feet.

Edit: If he's really only 6'4 like his 247 and hudl pages say, he's going to have a very hard time sticking at tackle.

Edited by UT Lawnghorn

4 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Wow. That guy has terrible feet. 

and his "punch" - he's got 150 lbs on those dudes, puts his hands on them and they just roll through it. Terrible. 

Here's Hunter Rayburn from the same camp. o.0 

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

and his "punch" - he's got 150 lbs on those dudes, puts his hands on them and they just roll through it. Terrible. 

Gonna go ahead and nickname this kid Hunter ‘Hushpuppy’ Rayburn...round and soft ball of bread.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfclap said:

A 3 tech just crossed that kids face and got through the A Gap. That's special....Trust the Marine. 

There was the possibility that A&M could entice enough high level pledges to give them gravitational pull to attract other high level recruits. I wonder if part of the appeal to Leal and their other excellent commitments was that they would spark a groundswell of support for A&M and draw other studs. 

Now these early commits may be wondering about playing with a bunch of guys they never heard of and who aren't exactly exciting prospects.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

There was the possibility that A&M could entice enough high level pledges to give them gravitational pull to attract other high level recruits. I wonder if part of the appeal to Leal and their other excellent commitments was that they would spark a groundswell of support for A&M and draw other studs. 

Now these early commits may be wondering about playing with a bunch of guys they never heard of and who aren't exactly exciting prospects.

Listen. Just cus Hermans evaluations that he offers usually end up getting a lot of other offers from schools , and jimbos evals to offers gets crickets, does not mean Jimbo sucks at this. 

Yall just dont understand the aggy genius. 

On 6/9/2018 at 3:53 PM, Radical Larry said:

And his time with Candi in the bedroom. 

It’s the same strategy they always have and many wondered if it would allow guys like Max Wright to look around at the end and say “who are these fucking guys” but has not happened yet. But if he keeps taking Mack camp specials from Tallahassee bigger guys in this class might wake up to what is going on.

11 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy has 16 commits, if they take a full 25 what is realistically the last 9?  QB(?) RB(?), 2 more OL (other FL kid and Manvel kid), WR(?), Young, Wolfe, and Stripling and another LB is 9.

You see the problem here is that you are presupposing that none of the 16 decommit.

1 hour ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

It’s the same strategy they always have and many wondered if it would allow guys like Max Wright to look around at the end and say “who are these fucking guys” but has not happened yet. But if he keeps taking Mack camp specials from Tallahassee bigger guys in this class might wake up to what is going on.

Yeah. Guys like Leal and Williams seem pretty locked in. they've bought the pitch that they'll turn the program around with Jimbo at the helm and even a bad season next year or more bread probably won't do much to change their mind. Leal will be a little interesting. So far, he's only really visited UT and aggy. I guess there's a chance he's a guy who gets swept up on official visits and changes his mind while at Bama or Clemson, but that seems less likely IMO.

Brewster got lost on his way to the bathroom. Shirtless and wearing shower slaps and boxers, he stumbled out of his apartment. After hours of dazed wandering, some nice young men volunteered to help him. They even let him borrow a shirt. Nice kids help a the wandering retard find his way back home. Thinking both men are black, Brew offers fried chicken and watermelon from the fridge.

14092025216095.gif

• Haha 1

Full Perroni notes, from LonghornFrenzy:

-At quarterback, Texas A&M made a huge impression on Zach Calzada and vice versa. This is not based off anything he told me, but I got the feeling that he could have shut things down if he did not already have the trip to Tennessee scheduled for Sunday and Monday.

Though there is a chance the post-visit high wears off a bit, the Aggies are in very good shape here. He plans to decide late in the week or early the week after. He gelled very well with all the current commits and some current players but the two guys that deserve a bunch of credit there are Kam Brown and Nick Starkel. Starkel spent a bunch of time all weekend with him while Calzada and Brown hit it off immediately.

-As for linebackers, A&M obviously picked up a commitment from Tarian Lee Jr. out of Florida but there were some other big targets there as well.

Christian Harris of Baton Rouge U-High spent all weekend in College Station, and remained there through Sunday mid-afternoon. There is a lot of optimism surrounding A&M in landing him, though Alabama is still there as well. The Aggies have some big-time momentum, though.

Five-star Nakobe Dean of out Mississippi is another player that spent multiple days in town. His grandmother being in Austin is a big deal in helping A&M’s cause as well. It’s going to be a long fight for him but A&M is right in the thick of it.

Kevon Glenn and Nick Jackson out of Georgia both had very good trips as well but neither appears close to a decision. Both will likely take official visits to Aggieland in the fall.

Once thought to be Texas lean, Cinco Ranch four-star David Gbenda is very high on A&M as well.

-Another player once thought to be a heavy Texas lean is West Mesquite wide receiver Dylan Wright, who has made multiple trips to Aggieland recently. He spent Friday night in town and there is a strong feeling around College Station that he could be an Aggie. As a matter of fact, I just put in a Crystal Ball prediction as well.

Another receiver, Nnamdi Adim-Madumere is headed to Alabama and Tuesday and then will be at A&M on Thursday. With spots in the class being at a premium, he might have to decide soon. He also has an unofficial visit scheduled to Minnesota for the week after. I think a late June decision is very possible for him.

He is not class of 2019, but I put in a Crystal Ball pick for A&M on 2020 Fort Bend Austin four-star receiver Troy Omeire. He has really bonded with the current commits and it’s quite telling that he was the only 2020 receiver to run routes for Calzada.

-Pensacola offensive linemen Hunter Rayburn and Adrian Medley are on their way back to Florida. I heard all weekend how much they were loving Aggieland, which is not surprising considering they did the first time around for spring practice as well.

A decision could very well come this week, or possibly the week after, with them having just gotten back from A&M as well both have been on an unofficial to Clemson last week. Those are the two main schools in contention at the moment and the Tigers should not be counted out. I still think it will be A&M, though. They want to play together and I think that will be the case but I also wouldn’t completely rule out one being a Tiger and one being an Aggie.

Manvel center Layden Robinson does not have a timeline but I talked to him today at the Adrian Peterson camp and the A&M offer was huge for him. In fact, his mom cried when Fisher offered. He is cousins with Jalen Preston and I still believe he will be an Aggie.

As for Javonne Shepherd, nobody really knows for sure what he will do, but he is planning to return to Texas next weekend for the pool party. A decision later this month looks very possible and the Longhorns having the momentum.

-I still believe Erick Young will be an Aggie when he announces on July 4. It is pretty much down to two teams with A&M and USC, where he will officially visit in two weeks. He had been planning an Ohio State trip, but that is no longer in the works.

Fellow four-star cornerback Bobby Wolfe is still likely to be an Aggie as well but he does not seem as set as Young. The Arkansas official went really well over the weekend.

-With athlete Ainias Smith, who was offered after camp this week, I honestly am not sure what he is going to do. He has seen the recruiting process up close before with his brother Maurice. After talking to some people, it would not be a huge surprise to see him eschew some of the 'bigger' schools. Louisiana Tech is a sneaky sleeper in his recruitment