Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

No, I’d think it was a fucking douchebag move if he committed to Texas too. Don’t fucking project your loose foundation onto the rest of us. 

What he’s doing here is one of the trashiest, shittiest things I’ve seen one of these dickheads do. Fuck him and fuck you too. 

Can one acknowledge that it's obnoxious but also leave open that Jimbo asked him to make it a big win over those Playoff contender perennials? Krazy Karen is barfing all over the aggy boards she's not banned from that this is classic Jimbo.

Young  has been a pretty normal recruitment from the jump - our allegations of Herman Didn't Offer only really land if we (with truth in mind) stay consistent.

Edited by texifornia

10 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

Get recruited relentlessly for two years with its supreme highs and lows and see if you don't want to have fun with it once you've made your decision. I hear nothing but shit talk about not only the Texas 9.95ers but the rest of the recruiting paysites being nothing but goobers and shills and when a recruit finally takes them for a ride he's going to get some shit from some fanbase.  If you think for a second that if he had done the same thing and picked us you wouldn't be peacocking and grandstanding I call bullshit 

There are plenty of kids who do stupid shit with hats and make other efforts to manufacture drama. That's stupid attention whoring bullshit. This is just a shitty thing to do; it's disrespectful to the folks who spent time recruiting him, and it absolutely is reflective of his character.

This seems to me on the same level as a person who makes a scene at a restaurant just to get free shit. Is it a big deal in and of itself? Probably not, but I'm going to think you're a classless shithead, and there's no way I'll want to have you around. 

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

There are plenty of kids who do stupid shit with hats and make other efforts to manufacture drama. That's stupid attention whoring bullshit. This is just a shitty thing to do; it's disrespectful to the folks who spent time recruiting him, and it absolutely is reflective of his character.

This seems to me on the same level as a person who makes a scene at a restaurant just to get free shit. Is it a big deal in and of itself? Probably not, but I'm going to think you're a classless shithead, and there's no way I'll want to have you around. 

This year seems to be a whole different level of bullshit I can agree. That said after seeing firsthand how this shit goes, trolling 9.95ers is pretty funny to me

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It just makes zero sense to announce a top 3 and then a day later choose none of the 3. I think this backfires on jimbo if it’s him. 

Just release a top 4 that includes aggy, and then pick aggy. It’s a win without looking ridiculous. 

Or, pick a top 3 and actually select one of these, and double cross aggy.   Now, this would be glorious.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TankedBevo said:

Get recruited relentlessly for two years with its supreme highs and lows and see if you don't want to have fun with it once you've made your decision. I hear nothing but shit talk about not only the Texas 9.95ers but the rest of the recruiting paysites being nothing but goobers and shills and when a recruit finally takes them for a ride he's going to get some shit from some fanbase.  If you think for a second that if he had done the same thing and picked us you wouldn't be peacocking and grandstanding I call bullshit 

Fuck that douchebag of a kid. I hope he never plays a down. 

If my kid ever did something this stupid, I'd be pretty disappointed.  Mostly in myself for raising such dumb shit.  

But I certainly wouldn't put it past those morons in CS to talk him into this.  

Either way, it's idiotic and makes me feel a little better about not landing him.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

If my kid ever did something this stupid, I'd be pretty disappointed.  Mostly in myself for raising such dumb shit.  

But I certainly wouldn't put it past those morons in CS to talk him into this.  

Either way, it's idiotic and makes me feel a little better about not landing him.  

If your kid ever becomes D1 please us know. These aggy moron tentacles reach  far and wide under the new regime.

48 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

If your kid ever becomes D1 please us know. These aggy moron tentacles reach  far and wide under the new regime.

He is your son? And he is going to aggie? No wonder you are yelling at clouds.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, TankedBevo said:

Yea, no. I may be happy he picked us, but I would still think the way he did it is stupid and immature. I guess they are kids though so 🤷‍♂

4 hours ago, TankedBevo said:

This kid’s actions should be embarrassing to anyone with the least bit of decorum. Shameful.

And acting like a cunt defending it? Equally shameful. You’re old enough to know better. And to have taught him to know better. Trashy. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

This kid’s actions should be embarrassing to anyone with the least bit of decorum. Shameful.

And acting like a cunt defending it? Equally shameful. You’re old enough to know better. And to have taught him to know better. Trashy. 

9en9I9.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bevo said:

He is your son? And he is going to aggie? No wonder you are yelling at clouds.

Not my kid, but a lot of these kids are stupid and easily influenced by things that don't matter so there you go. 

As for TexPete, this is the hill I chose to die on and leave it at that 

Edited by TankedBevo