Texas Governor's Race 2022

atomheartbevo

16 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I know a shitload of people talking about voting for Huffines.  Not a single one for West.  I’m pretty sure most of them don’t even know he exists. 

I saw a bunch of West signs in Wimberley the last time I drove through...and zero Abbott signs.

Joe Biden rescuing the day again, providing 1700 panels for the wall. Good guy. How will Greg and Don react?

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/02/15/texas-border-wall-federal-surplus-abbott/

Texas received 1,700 unused border wall panels from the federal government and plans to use them for Abbott’s border barrier

Texas plans to repurpose the panels, left over when the Biden administration halted work on former President Donald Trump’s wall, to erect 1.3 miles of border barrier.

26 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Joe Biden rescuing the day again, providing 1700 panels for the wall. Good guy. How will Greg and Don react?

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/02/15/texas-border-wall-federal-surplus-abbott/

Texas received 1,700 unused border wall panels from the federal government and plans to use them for Abbott’s border barrier

Texas plans to repurpose the panels, left over when the Biden administration halted work on former President Donald Trump’s wall, to erect 1.3 miles of border barrier.

This is our money god dammit.

In June 2021, five months after Biden took office, Abbott announced that the state would build its own wall along the Texas-Mexico border, funding it with state money and private donations. The state has $1.05 billion dedicated to the project — which includes $55 million in private donations as of Feb. 11.

Eight months into the effort, the state has completed 1 mile of barrier in Rio Grande City in Starr County. The Texas General Land Office owned the land, and the Texas Facilities Commission paid $125,000 for it.

In November, the Facilities Commission awarded a $162 million contract to Posillico Civil to build 8 miles of border barrier, including the Starr County section that the Facilities Commission said will total 1.7 miles and cost $34.5 million.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Voted for huffines against hot wheels, guzman against indictment Paxton, and some random challenger against bathroom Dan today. So I, doing my part. at least want to force guys into uncomfortable run offs.

I so want to do this but I'm not sure I can declare myself a Republican in public and hold my head up. Maybe I'll head to a redder area to vote

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I mean, I got murdered yesterday.

Thoughts & Prayers.  

I'd like to help organize your funeral.  

The Eulogizer?  You guessed it!

Mister Ronan Sinatra 

21 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I so want to do this but I'm not sure I can declare myself a Republican in public and hold my head up. Maybe I'll head to a redder area to vote

walk past all the people lined up for the democratic primary while loudly mentioning that you can't vote against abbott twice from over there

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4