Alabama vs Miami week 1

westexhorn

Just now, hayden_horn said:

pretty clear targeting.

Lol I disagree obviously. He's going to finish off the tackle but the RB falls forward into him. I just don't see that one as a targeting and throw the guy out of the game for such little contact.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'll be shocked if this is within 3 scores in the 4th. 

Another good Bama team, another hopelessly overrated Miami team. Why even play the game.

Yeah, not even Bill O'brien will be able to keep this one close.

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Lol I disagree obviously. He's going to finish off the tackle but the RB falls forward into him. I just don't see that one as a targeting and throw the guy out of the game for such little contact.

players need to learn to see what they are hitting. it's the lowering of the head that gets them into trouble. shit i learned in 7th grade football from meathead coaches: see what you hit, or you can get hurt." and this was 30 years ago.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Trrrible offensive game plan by Miami.  Your best player is your QB.  So let’s NOT feature him.  

he is Kyler sized they need him for the rest of the season to get to a shitty mid level bowl to set themselves up to be "back" next year......they cannot get him torn a new asshole the first week

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, T-shirt Sip said:

I’m going to watch Bama against Kiffin in Tuscaloosa in a few weeks. Should I wear UT gear?

Seen UT gear there before, so go for it. Of course, I wouldn't go all out but a UT ballcap should be fine.

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Bama always opens up with these teams who used to be good back in the day but no longer are and it's an ass whipping snoozefest.

Including the next two years? You asked for that.

Edited by bamachine