Dallas Stars 2021-2022 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

12 hours ago, ztejas said:

Playoffs are always fun but this team doesn't inspire a ton of confidence. 

If they get the first WC they most likely play the Flames, right? 

from my eyes this team is slow on average and the puck handling is barely adequate.  The really need a goalie to stand on his head for them to have any hope of advancing.  Have to avoid the Avs though IMO.

18 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

If they get the first WC they most likely play the Flames, right? 

from my eyes this team is slow on average and the puck handling is barely adequate.  The really need a goalie to stand on his head for them to have any hope of advancing.  Have to avoid the Avs though IMO.

I've watched this team all season and what we lack, more than anything, is consistency. When we're at the top of our game we're one of the best teams in the league. When we're off, as demonstrated last night, we look like a bottom dweller. At some point everything needs to start clicking. I thought we were there. And maybe we are. But if this team can't decide right now that every game is must-win they won't last long in the playoffs.

• Hook 'Em 1

to be fair, they have looked slow, unathletic with marginal puck handling from the start of the season.  I'm happy they are likely going to make the playoffs but this team just isn't that good.  they fight hard and the effort is there.

this team needs a  top flight goalie to do anything in the playoffs and they don't have anything close to that in net.

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I see that Nashville plays Calgary and Colorado still. Do either of those two teams have reason to go full out, or are they settled and maybe giving people nights off/less ice time?

If FLA wins tonight they take the President's. Lots of shit is going to be decided tonight - I'm gonna guess there will be only a few story lines left for the last couple days of the season

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

in points, yes. but should we tie they would jump as they have more regulation wins than us. best to just get it over with tonight

Thanks. Any idea where I can see each team's reg. wins?