NFL Week 5, starting early in London

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Sam ain’t active this week. That’s 3 weeks from your nude pics declaration. 

Sorry. 

Ok cool. Hook’em. I told ya I don’t Welch on bets but that doesn’t mean I post them immediately. By that I mean I don’t have to post them tonite or whatever. I can choose when I post. Lol. It won’t be months from now or years.Just said I would. I thought you meant Sam had been cut or something. Which isn’t happening. He will see the field. Just sadly not today. I wish though. I think they cut Eason. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Ok cool. Hook’em. I told ya I don’t Welch on bets but that doesn’t mean I post them immediately. By that I mean I don’t have to post them tonite or whatever. I can choose when I post. Lol. It won’t be months from now or years.Just said I would. I thought you meant Sam had been cut or something. Which isn’t happening. He will see the field. Just sadly not today. I wish though. I think they cut Eason. 

image.gif.3b62a5f40b18fb96479569db4d887c95.gif

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Did I miss something?  

I made a bet Sam would see the field in three weeks and it’s been three weeks and he’s not been taken off IR. I’m pretty sure they cut Eason and keep Sam. I don’t Welch on bets yada yada. It won’t matter lol…these comments will be buried and most people will forget lol. Ha! 

Edited by Nicole44

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I made a bet Sam would see the field in three weeks and it’s been three weeks and he’s not been taken off IR. I’m pretty sure they cut Eason and keep Sam. I don’t Welch on bets yada yada. It won’t matter lol…these comments will be buried and most people will forget lol. Ha

seems like exactly the sort of thing people on this site would just forget about. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I made a bet Sam would see the field in three weeks and it’s been three weeks and he’s not been taken off IR. I’m pretty sure they cut Eason and keep Sam. I don’t Welch on bets yada yada. It won’t matter lol…these comments will be buried and most people will forget lol. Ha! 

You yada yada’d over the best part. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Just post one from in your 20's cuz you'd have no reason for embarrassment like saggy titties or hailstone dents and blank out your face. They will believe it is you cuz you don't welch. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

Just post one from in your 20's cuz you'd have no reason for embarrassment like saggy titties or hailstone dents and blank out your face. They will believe it is you cuz you don't welch. 

I wanna see a current newspaper being held.  Like a hostage pic

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Kind of a freak incident. Defenders didn't do anything wrong, imo ... unlike the hit on Taysom, which looked pretty gruesome. Snapped his head sideways. Pass was already incomplete and defender had time to pull up.

Side note: aren't all accidents "freak?"  

(Edit: incidents v. accidents.  Reading comprehension, how does it work?)

Edited by Bullneck