Cowboys vs Giants: Week 5

Vic Mackey

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

Luckily it was right in front of the side judge who’s afraid to throw a flag it seems

Back judge is right there too that close to the end line. 

not sure if he slipped or if they got tripped up, but I’ll never understand why the latter isn’t still PI.  Intent shouldn’t be part of the decision. 

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

I don’t csre what anyone says LVE is my dawg. Took my kid to Oxnard for military day. I gave him a wave. He came over talked to my kid and I for 15 min took photos signed his glove and gave it to my kid. I’m a fan 

I'm the same way with Michael Waltrip when he was racing NASCAR. Saw him at TMS during qualifying and every other driver had that 1000 yd stare moving through the crowd between pit road and the garage. Mikey got to the gate, stopped and signed anything anyone would hand him and took pictures for at least 10 minutes before he said "Ol' Mikey's gotta go." I thought that was pretty f'n cool of him.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Back judge is right there too that close to the end line. 

not sure if he slipped or if they got tripped up, but I’ll never understand why the latter isn’t still PI.  Intent shouldn’t be part of the decision. 

yeah that one was the field judges call more than the line judge(chick)

• Like 1