Cowboys vs Giants: Week 5

Vic Mackey

Drew, you’re being a little over the top, pal. If they blow it, then get pissed. It’s been a pretty dominant performance. Yes, NY is missing a lot of their stars, but they are all NFL players. C’mon man, enjoy an ass kicking of the Giants.

I know. I just thought this should be a 20 point win. Angry the defense was said cheese in the 4th quarter. Again.

I will enjoy when they do the Landry Shift though. Lol

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

Drew, you’re being a little over the top, pal. If they blow it, then get pissed. It’s been a pretty dominant performance. Yes, NY is missing a lot of their stars, but they are all NFL players. C’mon man, enjoy an ass kicking of the Giants.

Drew would be pissed if he was hung with a brand new rope. 

• Haha 2

The Giants are being cunts, and 52 was being overly aggressive on trying to strip the ball from Pollard. It’s only a two score game, and freaky shit happens, so they should try to score on third down, or at least kick the FG on fourth. McCarthy has gone into “don’t embarrass the opponent” mode. NY doesn’t deserve it

• Like 1