Cowboys vs Giants: Week 5

Vic Mackey

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m just about ready to ask for diggs to get about 5 plays at wr per game. 

I'm sure you know, but his hands are so good because he was recruited to Bama as a WR.  Just different for him when the ball is in the air vs someone like Jones, who has become a really good CB, but not nearly the ball skills in the air.

• Like 1

BTW the record for games in a row with an INT is 8.  Some Raider in the early 60s, but did Diggs have a pick in the TB game?  If he did he just set the record for most games to start the season with a pick in a row.  But can't remember if he had one in that game.

Every game this year I believe.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Oh shit.... he launched himself.  That was dirty as fuck.

Just got home from yesterday's bullshittery at the Cotton Bowl and now I'm surly as hell.  Fuck everything.  I want to see a Cowboy lineman rip the arms off a gd giant and shove them down his fucking throat.  I'm gonna be ragey for a gd good long while.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

BTW the record for games in a row with an INT is 8.  Some Raider in the early 60s, but did Diggs have a pick in the TB game?  If he did he just set the record for most games to start the season with a pick in a row.  But can't remember if he had one in that game.

Bob Sturm hasn't tweeted this so it must not be true.

• Like 1

Should have bailed when he couldn’t step up. The giants been getting a ton of pressure this game. Too much pressure.

This line is good run blocking. Still questionable with the pass blocking

Can’t wait to get Collins back. And upgraded Center.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Drew said:

Should have bailed when he couldn’t step up. The giants been getting a ton of pressure this game. Too much pressure.

This line is good run blocking. Still questionable with the pass blocking

Can’t wait to get Collins back. And upgraded Center.

A lot of the pass blocking struggles are the slow shotgun snaps.   Snap is 1/4 second slower getting to him. At least.  Gives the DLine a pretty nice jump 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

A lot of the pass blocking struggles are the slow shotgun snaps.   Snap is 1/4 second slower getting to him. At least.  Gives the DLine a pretty nice jump 

Yeah they got a center problem. Like I said upthread I wouldn’t be surprised to see McGoverin at Center after the bye.

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

Agreed or it's low or high and Dak is having to catch and sort of reset.  I wonder if McGovern can get up to speed.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Yeah they got a center problem. Like I said upthread I wouldn’t be surprised to see McGoverin at Center after the bye.

Yep we really need a new center. So many slow and off target snaps. 1/4 seconds means a lot at the pro level when it comes to the pass rush and the QB having time. His snaps are so slow.

• Like 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Rivalry game. So ya...but shit we took out their best guys at this point. The fact that the Giants are hanging in there is a credit to them. Holy shit. 

Remember when Emmitt played half a game with a dislocated shoulder? This is a very underrated rivalry.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1