10.11.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am

bigup2dahorns

11 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

“Well we’re all disappointed today and Saturday wasn’t the outcome we wanted or expected and we’re all excited to get back to it this week and get ready for Oklahoma state”

book it.

What's wrong with this statement? What would your ideal response/opening statement be?

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Can't let this loss beat you twice. 

Sorry, heard that so much during the early 00s that it's ingrained in my head every time we lose to them now. 

While it's annoying, it's not wrong. Hold your head up and get back to work. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Can't let this loss beat you twice. 
Sorry, heard that so much during the early 00s that it's ingrained in my head every time we lose to them now. 
Thats standard coach speak. Even Saban will say it today, but he's a little more subtle and creative in how he says it. #masterofpassiveaggresive

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

“When you blow a game like this it Falls on us as coaches, mainly it falls on that fraud of a d-coordinator we hired which I guess then falls on me. but really it falls on cdc so I guess I’m blaming cdc.

FIFY

Hey coach surly poster here again: #1 you still haven’t answered my question which is why I called back and #2 what’s your opinion on this ugly fucking carpet you’re standing on and why can we spend hundreds of millions on a stadium but can’t change this carpet after 50 years. I’ll hang up and listen.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I'm confused by the recognition of momentum shift, but the lack of creative adjustments to at least try and recapture it. I refuse to think its apathy. Is it that they genuinely were not able to diagnose it in real time, and hindsight is 20/20?

Edit:

the big lebowski dude GIF

Edited by Izhmash
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1