10.11.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am

bigup2dahorns

40 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

So Whittington is done for the season?

Collarbone to be cleared for a contact sport is 8 weeks, minimum.  Which means he could be activated for a bowl game, but even then he'd be very restricted in the practices up to the game.  

Looks like this bye week is coming at a good time to heal up some defensive players especially.  Though some are gonna need longer than that.  

Also, that was a lot of words from Mack Brown to say, "I'm pouty."  

Edited by Lobo

37 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Mack Brown is such a bitch. Glad he’s someone else’s problem these days. 

this.  he's so fucking thin skinned.  of course he avoids that the expectation was for UNC not to get beat by a shitty 1-4 FSU team, not to necessarily be top 10.

It sucks we let him(and Patterson) fuck us over after he lost the recipe.

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

what recipe? a heisman-caliber quarterback?

well yeah, Saban is about the only one who doesn't need one.

but we also recruited pretty well elsewhere until about 07.  Mack's a bitch and fucked us on the way out but you can't deny we were in pretty high cotton from 98 to 2009.

Can we stop bitching about the OL.  They may not be great but the offense is doing more than enough.  They aren't responsible for shitty defense which is where the real issue is.

Under duress because of bad pass protection, Thompson underthrew Whittington leading to a broken collar bone. In the 2nd half we got outscored 31-7 at one point and had 3 3 and outs.
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Always amazed at the accuracy of the shoe thrower as well as W’s reaction time. Dude would have popped him if he’d had the 2nd shoe ready

Not the biggest George W fan but you gotta admit the shoe thrower would have nailed the other 45 current or past presidents easily 

Not the biggest George W fan but you gotta admit the shoe thrower would have nailed the other 45 current or past presidents easily 

I got Obama, Ike, Teddy, Grant, Lincoln, Jackson, and Washington on my quick twitch team. Lincoln would probably grab the shoe in mid air and throw it back to him.

4 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

When did Whittington get injured ???

It was a throw from deep in our own territory…almost our end zone and Casey stepped up in the pocket and slipped throwing resulting in an under thrown ball that Whittington tried to go down and grab and was injured doing so. 

1 minute ago, Eskimohorn said:

I got Obama, Ike, Teddy, Grant, Lincoln, Jackson, and Washington on my quick twitch team. Lincoln would probably grab the shoe in mid air and throw it back to him.

I’ll give you Obama but Lincoln was lanky and therefore probably slow to react. Washington was all about protecting the wooden teeth 

5 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Teddy def the most athletic president and general badass. Didn't he get shot during a speech and finish it?

Forgot about Ford. He's up there if not at the top - could have played in the NFL iirc.

Edited by ztejas

12 hours ago, ztejas said:

Teddy def the most athletic president and general badass. Didn't he get shot during a speech and finish it?

Forgot about Ford. He's up there if not at the top - could have played in the NFL iirc.

TR got shot during a campaign speech and finished it, beat up a drunk guy in a bar who insulted his glasses, and once arrested some thieves who stole a boat on his ranch in North Dakota in the middle of the winter by building a new boat himself and tracking them down the river. Definitely one of our most badass Presidents.