10.11.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am

bigup2dahorns

Just now, BigOrange1 said:

i like the way sark answers questions.  he didn't give the simple, "we want to go 1-0 this week" response to the question about arlington.

Yeah, I can see where players like him. He's definitely not a bullshit talker but someone who seems in control and engaged to a high level.  He's also not one to start throwing players under the bus (as many here based on their questions where looking for)

9 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Coach K’s defense resume is a lot better than his results so far. We know he doesn’t have the personnel to be successful, but are his schemes also too complicated to be learned in one offseason?

No. Our players have been in position. They just suck.

• Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Hey coach surly poster here: why is it after a team makes adjustments against your offense like ou did Saturday we can’t do shit after that? Are there counter adjustments made? Thanks I’ll hang up and listen.

The ATX lapdog press won't ask anything nearly that inquisitive. 

16 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Coach K’s defense resume is a lot better than his results so far. We know he doesn’t have the personnel to be successful, but are his schemes also too complicated to be learned in one offseason?

At Washington he was co-coordinator in a limp dick conference during a time when basically nobody was good.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Geezus Mack. That’s really thin skinned even for him. 

Not really, that is just a funny deflection.  I suppose he could just pivot to answer a non-asked question, but the humor works there.   It is not like he doesn't know there is a problem.   

At Washington he was co-coordinator in a limp dick conference during a time when basically nobody was good.

While true it isn’t like Washington was or is some recruiting dynamo that was just so much more talented than the others.

I will say this. We got a lot to do with the defense and losing the battle on those 50/50 balls sucked but OU scored 55 points and very little of that involved the usual pattern of receivers running free and wild on us that has so often been the norm the past decade. They got big plays on two jump balls and a trick play. The running game is another matter but that appears to be far more of a talent issue than anything schematically.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2