[Surly Horns Official] Oklahoma State Burnt Ends/Treefiddy Tailgate - LBJ Lawn 8AM SATURDAY

immamac

• immamac pinned and featured this topic
20 hours ago, Viper said:

where's the best place to park to get to this thing? is there still parking on the streets in north campus or would we have to go all the way to heb or something?

That's where we like to park. Hidden out of the way small lot and a close walk across Dean Keeton. You are gonna want to be heading east on Keeton in order to make that right on Robert Dedman. You won't be able to turn left there if you are coming from the west. Sorry we won't be there. Kiddo has a vball tourney.

Screenshot (166).png

Edited by Thatguy
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

That's where we like to park. Hidden out of the way small lot and a close walk across Dean Keeton. You are gonna want to be heading east on Keeton in order to make that right in Robert Dedman. You won't be able to turn left there if you are coming from the west.

Screenshot (166).png

there a fee to park? how early do I have to get there to get a space?

1 minute ago, Viper said:

there a fee to park? how early do I have to get there to get a space?

We drove in from Houston and got there about 9 last time and there was still plenty of parking, but that was for Tech. I think the fee was 20 or 30 but worth it for the proximity and the quick exit.

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Should I bring champagne or bellinis?

I will have champagne and orange juice. If you want to bring bellini stuff go ahead. 

I ordered a new battery system that should work all day if the sun is out, I just tested it and the input power equals the power for the TV so it will last ALL day. I also have 2 batteries in case the suns not out so we should be good for gameday all the way through when they kick us out

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/12/2021 at 5:53 PM, immamac said:

Food, beer, good conversations, burnt ends merch.

Be there starting at 8AM and staying till about 2 hours after kick. We will have plenty of cold beer, a TV playing the games and stuff.

image.thumb.png.8409b096684db04277a82670282e4042.png

Is there a refund policy on the good conversation claim?