[Surly Horns Official] Oklahoma State Burnt Ends/Treefiddy Tailgate - LBJ Lawn 8AM SATURDAY

immamac

have fun! would have had the opportunity this weekend...but had pre-scheduled foot surgery last week and am stuck on one of those knee-scooters for the next month 😕

the irony...surgery was for a (flag) football injury from about 5 years ago i finally got around to getting addressed lol

let's mudstomp these pokes on our way out🤘

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, justhookit said:

Watched the end of the Astro game at Lavaca Street Bar then nightcap at hotel proper. Fucking 28 bucks pretip for a Coors Light and a regular martini. No wonder I woke up just now. Back to bed for 3 hours

Yeah. My double bourbon and glass of wine for the wife was 40 bucks post tip. Cost of doing business. See you clowns today at some point. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah. My double bourbon and glass of wine for the wife was 40 bucks post tip. Cost of doing business. See you clowns today at some point. 

I didn’t even want the coors light the assholes here in Austin apparently don’t believe in good OL Bud Light

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

@SydneyCarton doesn’t count as a celebrity. Don’t believe his lies 

I think you can agree that the odds of SC actually making it to the tailgate are pretty slim. Based on the way he attempted to frame the location of said tailgate last night when he asked me about it, I expect him to be wandering around Zilker Park for the majority of the first half today, intruding on multiple family BBQs to ask people “do any of you play @immamac on the Internet?”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think you can agree that the odds of SC actually making it to the tailgate are pretty slim. Based on the way he attempted to frame the location of said tailgate last night when he asked me about it, I expect him to be wandering around Zilker Park for the majority of the first half today, intruding on multiple family BBQs to ask people “do any of you play @immamac on the Internet?”

I’m not sure why you struggled to comprehend “far side of the lbj fountain, away from the stadium, towards some trees near dean keaton.” Then again, you did have a trying night last night so I forgive you for being out of sorts.