Re-assign PK, Hire Muschamp Now

RabidM

He played well enough but they ran the same fucking plays, dude threw up a couple punts that his receivers made plays on, if our clueless dbacks make a play on either one we win the fucking game.

Guy played pretty fucking good again yesterday. He runs circles around Rattler. It was a monumental adjustment during RRS but you could argue he had no other choice because Rattler was just terrible.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Guy played pretty fucking good again yesterday. He runs circles around Rattler. It was a monumental adjustment during RRS but you could argue he had no other choice because Rattler was just terrible.

he could be the next Mahomes but it doesn't change the fact that he threw up a couple answered prayers against us.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

He played well enough but they ran the same fucking plays, dude threw up a couple punts that his receivers made plays on, if our clueless dbacks make a play on either one we win the fucking game.

They started running counter for the first time in 3 years.

Edited by JBJ

Normally I think reaching back to the past is generally a shitty idea, but I kind of like this one. It’s not because I think Muschamp is better than PK, but I get the idea the staff is lacking an asshole on it. Muschamp would bring that hard ass, Meathead attitude this team is seriously lacking 

• Hook 'Em 1

PK is going to be back next year, doesn't matter if the defense gives up 700 yards a game. Sark's not firing a coordinator after one year as they're trying to close on their first recruiting class, UT isn't eating the buyout or the optics. Is it the right move? Different conversation - this was far from a Shawn Watson hire but the results have been nearly as ugly. At this point the case will at least be able to be made with a straight face that it would be. But I'd be shocked if he was not back in 22.

This thread is a fucking beating. Bring ash back, money whip Chizik or muschamp…fuck me to tears. For the past 8 years we have recruited lights out defensive backs and some salty D-lineman. Those guys play in the nfl as we speak and a few of them are bad asses. Hill, Elliot, sterns, Jones, omenihu, Poona, roach. Now one of you fucking idiots tell me how many of them were first round? How many won any awards? How many were first team all big 12? Our defensive coordinators in the past couldn’t do shit when we actually had talent. Now we have almost none. Unless Collins somehow finds a real motor and uses his gifts then he’s useless. We can’t get a pass rush to save our lives. Our DB’s couldn’t win a 50/50 ball if their mommas lives depended on it. What coach in America could unfuck 2-4 years of piss poor coaching in less than a year? This and about 5 other threads are just fucking garbage. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

This thread is a fucking beating. Bring ash back, money whip Chizik or muschamp…fuck me to tears. For the past 8 years we have recruited lights out defensive backs and some salty D-lineman. Those guys play in the nfl as we speak and a few of them are bad asses. Hill, Elliot, sterns, Jones, omenihu, Poona, roach. Now one of you fucking idiots tell me how many of them were first round? How many won any awards? How many were first team all big 12? Our defensive coordinators in the past couldn’t do shit when we actually had talent. Now we have almost none. Unless Collins somehow finds a real motor and uses his gifts then he’s useless. We can’t get a pass rush to save our lives. Our DB’s couldn’t win a 50/50 ball if their mommas lives depended on it. What coach in America could unfuck 2-4 years of piss poor coaching in less than a year? This and about 5 other threads are just fucking garbage. 

Ash did a pretty good job in a year.  we weren't even close to this bad.

45 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Fuck Muschamp. His time is over. PK is a good coach but he runs a completely different scheme than Ash or Orlando and we need to recruit to fit PK better. Yes, defense blows but I’m not ready to say he’s a an obvious failure like Shawn Watson or someone of that ilk

he's not Shawn Watson is not necessarily a ringing endorsement.  Shawn Watson was the worst OC in the history of the school.

• 1 month later...

I'm sure we offered him good money last year. This year we need to offer him a massive contract... like P5 head coaching money.  We have to make this thing work, if at all possible.  Not only does he bring top notch DC skills, but he brings the culture you want to instill... in your face, pure intensity. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, RabidM said:

I'm sure we offered him good money last year. This year we need to offer him a massive contract... like P5 head coaching money.  We have to make this thing work, if at all possible.  Not only does he bring top notch DC skills, but he brings the culture you want to instill... in your face, pure intensity. 

How much you pitching in for that massive contract?