NFL week 9 thread

Jive Turkey

8 hours ago, Tommy Shelby said:

I always wonder where the press box is for the announcers. Is it a set place for each stadium?

TV at Heinz Field is right at the 50-yard line. The radio booths are terrible. The Steelers Radio booth is in the end zone. The visiting radio booth is even worse, looking at the field it is to the right, towards the river. The sight lines for radio are horrible. For TV is is just like I have seen at every other stadium.  

When I worked the Pinstripe Bowl when Pitt played Northwestern our (Pitt) radio booth was the Yankees booth, which is directly behind Home Plate, which meant that we were working behind the end zone, goal post.

• Hook 'Em 1

It was 50 degrees in Pittsburgh when the game was over and this motherfucker is dressed like Nanook of the North

What wasn’t run back on this replay was the dude did some damn roundhouse kick after the sack prior to going to stare at the sideline. The ref did encourage the bump, but Marsh was awfully close for no real reason. Like it or not, it was likely the culmination of his efforts that got the flag.

And this photo along with his inability to stick on a roster might say a little something about the dude.